Part 14 - You're Special

KHUSHI

"Khushi!" I heard Arnav shout my name as he rushed behind me but honestly I dint even want to talk to him regarding this, I just needed to be alone to process in my mind the images I had seen of Shrey literally cheating on me, and here I was thinking that I had the best ever husband who was so much in love with me, little did I know that he had already found someone else with whom he was cheating on me.

I locked myself in my room and settled down on the bed, my tears had dried up already I mean seriously who was I lying to? Since the moment I saw the girl on the video call, I knew this was going to happen dint I?

"Khushi please open the door and talk to me!" Arnav shouted as he knocked at the door of my room worried for me.

"Leave me alone Arnav!" I shouted back at him, right now i just needed to be alone so I could come to terms with the fact that the husband I loved and trusted so much was actually cheating on me.

"Please don't believe anything until you talk to Shrey, he will be back in a day or two, just wait for him to be back please." Arnav begged me, seriously right now I dint understand him, he still wanted me to talk to Shrey even after all this? he was just going to lie to me, he would never tell me that he was cheating on me.

"I don't need any more explanations Arnav and for heaven sake leave me alone, I know he's your best friend and you think he can't do this but he's already done it and nothing else can prove otherwise so just leave me alone!" I shouted back angrily, i was so hurt and so freaking angry, how could Shrey do this to me?

I could hear him retreating is footsteps and I was glad he had decided to leave me alone, but honestly I dint know what I was going to do here in my room.

Cry for the man who had cheated on me? Seriously I wasn't that weak, yes I was hurt and I was done crying, it was time for him to cry.

If he had found someone to replace me with, I was going to find someone else to replace him with, there was no way he was going to get away with cheating on me, because if I loved him enough to trust him blindly, right now I hated him enough to punish him.

I wiped off my tears and stormed out of the room, Arnav was seated in the hall staring at the beach, that had been his favorite thing to do whenever he was here.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he stood up and followed me to the door.

"Wherever your so called best friend and my husband is with that girl he's cheating on me." I said as I looked at him angrily.

"So you think you'll go to the airport get a ticket, sit on a flight and go wherever he is, this isnt a movie Khushi, things like that don't happen, you need to get a visa too." He said as he looked me like I was the stupidest person on earth.

"I don't care, I'll do anything but I'll go there and slap him on his damn face!" I said angrily as I walked out while Arnav rushed behind me like I was a baby and he was baby sitting me.

Was that why Shrey left him here with me? To baby sit me and make sure I never found out about him cheating on me?

"You knew it right? You knew it since the beginning that he was cheating on me yet you never told me about it?" I asked as I got inside the elevator and he followed me again.

"Why would you even think that?" he looked at me like I was accusing him wrongly, maybe I was but right now I dint know a damn thing to do, my mind was messed up.

"Because you are his damn best friend!" I shouted back at him.

"I am his best friend but you know I was also cheated on Khushi, that's the thing I hate the most, how did you even think that I would let Shrey do that to you and sit here trying to hide it from you?" He shouted at me angrily.