Part 12 - Attractions

KHUSHI

We both pulled out our pizza's from the oven and placed them on the counter, they looked yummy and I was feeling hungry already, although Arnav's Pizza looked yummier than mine, it was full of cheese, that idiot finished all my cheese just on his pizza and I was left with a little bit for mine.

"They looks so yummy, I think I'm going to finish both of them all alone." Arnav giggled as he started cutting them.

"You taste mine I'll taste yours, remember it was a competition let's see who won." I reminded him as I took a slice from his pizza and he took a slice from mine, we both ate it like people who had been hungry for ages.

For the next slice I took it from mine and Arnav took it from his, we both finished and looked at each other as I waited for him to say something, definitely his pizza was better than mine, there was no denying that.

"I told you I was going to win, the look on your face says everything." He giggled.

"I'm sure you worked at domino's or something, there's no way you can make such perfect pizza, plus you finished all my cheese, this is cheating." I pouted, this guy must have gone to some curlinary school or something, no way he could good food that always tasted so good.

"No Khushi dear, I've not done any cheating and now, you'll have to clean the house while I sit like a boss and eat pizza as you clean, oh how satisfying that would be." He smirked as he picked up both the pizzas and headed to the hall with them, he sat on the couch and looked at me, the smirk yet on his face.

"This is why I hate you, you're always so mean." I made faces at him but all he did was to laugh at me, seriously this was why I always hated him, he was irritating as hell but now that I had got to know him better, I knew he was irritating but he was also a good human being.

I knew he was doing all this to cheer me up, to take my mind off things that had been going on right now, so that I wouldn't overthink about Shrey cheating on me, but it wasn't easy.

I couldn't imagine him with another girl, I had trusted him more than anything and now all this had left me so broken, if it wasn't for Arnav trying to cheer me up, I might have been crying in my room nonstop.

I stood there as all the thoughts flooded my mind suddenly, I didn't know how long I was going to try and stay strong, how long I was going to keep trusting Shrey and hoping that he wasn't cheating on me even though everything proved that he was.

A tear rolled down my eyes as I turned around immediately hoping Arnav wouldn't notice it, I dint want to be weak in front of him, I just dint like seeing the sympathy he had for me in his eyes but it was too late, he had already noticed it.

"Hey, Khushi!" he called out my name as he rushed to the kitchen and stood in front of me.

"Stop crying like a baby, you'll get to eat my pizza, I'm not that mean come on, I like sharing." He smiled as he got hold of my hand and pulled me with him to the hall, we both settled down on the couch, he dint leave my hand and my mind was stuck on his hand holding mine.

It felt safe, I felt safe in his company, knowing that he was around made me feel that he would never let anything wrong happen to me.

"Although I don't usually share my food with people, my friends are an exception." He smiled as he handed me a slice of pizza.

"So I am your friend." I said as I tried to smile while I looked at him.

"Ofcourse you are, just in case maybe you don't want friendship with me because I'm irritating as hell." He laughed.