Moving day

It was a beautiful morning at a neighborhood hood. In a room that's filled with lots of turquoise and white and black, a girl with a jean jacket, white and light pink short sleeved shirt, blue jean shorts, black and white tennis shoes, white skin, black hair in a ponytail, and blue eyes came prepared for anything, her name is Elexa05.

After she got ready she told her friends that it's time to go to Canterlot city to make new friends of their own, and start a new life. "Are all of you exited to make new friends you guys." Elexa05 asked everyone in her black car.

Her first friend was actually her boyfriend, he had darker hazel hair, a grey hoodie jacket, a shirt that has light blue and white shirt. His name is Jake. Then there was a girl that had light blue and dark light blue hair in pigtails , dark blue skin, lapis blue eyes, had a t-shirt with a cloud on with a swirl of purple on, a rain drop textured skirt, and light blue boots with clouds on them, her name is Cloudswirl aka Soarin's little sister, and finally her last friend  had dark blue navy hair, blue jacket, a t-shirt with a lightning bolt and light blue skin, his name is Soarin.

When they got there Jake noticed that it was a house that looked a lot like a penthouse. "Wow this place is awesome I'm so glad we're moving here!" Jake with said excitement.

"Thanks I'm so glad you like it!"Elexa05 said with excitement"something tells me that this is going to be a perfect new life for all of us, so what do you think Cloudswirl?"she said to Cloudswirl who was still tired because Elexa05 woke her up and she did not looked happy.

Cloudswirl looked around the house and a thumbs up to that it looks good. "About my big bro he went to go check the city so that we won't get confused by any forks in the road." But what the three curious teenagers didn't know was  Soarin will soon meet someone that will change his life.

My little pony Equestria girls belongs to hasbro studios