A soaring date

It's been 2 days since Soarin rejected Aria and finally after all is said he finally has the courage to ask Rainbow Dash out on a date, so he went to the boutique where Rarity is and she was helping Rainbow Dash out with new clothes.

'Okay Soarin, you can do this just ask her out.' Thought Soarin as he was about to open the door and walked up to the two girls "Oh hey Rainbow." Soarin Said as he was blushing getting the girls attention.

"Hey Soarin whatcha doing here?" Rainbow Dash said as she was helping out Rarity with her clothes, "Is there something you want to talk to me about."

Soarin then took a deep breath and gathered all his courage to say "I was wondering if maybe... you would go out with me tonight." Then That got Rainbow Dash to blush really mad while Rarity was giggling with happiness.

"Oh sure I'd love to go out with you tonight Soarin." Said Rainbow Dash as she was blushing, and with that Soarin was really happy that it was that easy to ask her out.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 7:30 ok?" Soarin Said as he was blushing at her smile and knew that this date will be the day ever.

Rainbow Dash then nodded and Soarin left Rainbow Dash smiling at how he was able to ask her out, then Rarity then smirked because she knew that she needs to make Rainbow Dash look perfect, "Come with me Darling, I have just the outfit for you." Said Rarity as she grabbed her hand to the changing rooms.

What they didn't know was that Pinkie Pie was watching the whole thing and got her communicator and said, "Elexa05,phase 3 is a go."

"Good going Pinks, they'll be a couple in no time!" Said Elexa05 with Excitement as she turned off her communicator.

It was 7:25 right now and Soarin was wearing a blue short sleeved jacket, a black shirt, grey pants with holes in them, and brown shoes. He was really nervous but he had to do this or he'll be doomed, so he was holding a rainbow rare cherry blossom in his hand.

He then knocked on the door and she said "one minute please" she said as she was almost getting ready and Soarin was getting a little hot and then she opened the door and he was paralyzed on blushing when he saw her.

Rainbow Dash was wearing a blue mini jacket with a little bit of yellow, a white shirt with a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt, dark leggings with rainbow bolts on the side, and red and blue sneakers, he had to admit she was so pretty, "Are you ok Soarin?" She asked him as she was blushing.

"Oh nothing... it's just that you look great tonight... yeah great." Soarin Said as he was blushing and looking at her beautiful outfit.

Rainbow Dash couldn't help but blush at the comment he gave to her, "Thanks Soarin, you look nice too." Said Rainbow Dash as she was blushing.

Soarin the took Rainbow Dash to the park when they got there Rainbow Dash a lovely picnic near the stars and was amazed that Soarin did this. "Wow Soarin, it's so beautiful." Said Rainbow Dash in amazement and smiled.

"Shall we my rainbow princess?" Soarin Said as he offered his hand to Rainbow Dash and blushed.

"We shall my blue prince." She said as she took Soarin's hand enjoyed their picnic near the stars in the beautiful night sky.

After they finished eating they looked at the beautiful stars and remembered the day they met, "Hey Soarin do you wanna hear a something?" Asked Rainbow Dash she looked Soarin, "I heard rumors that if you dance under the stars it can make a miracle happen."

Soarin never thought of that before so he then asked her "Do you mind if we dance together." Soarin asked as he blushed and offered his hand.

Rainbow Dash then said, "Sure I'd love to dance with you, I might even teach you some new dance moves if you want."