A little night hangout

After Pinkie Pie and Elexa05 made their decision, everyone was asleep and having some rest after minutes of partying and having fun. But then Rainbow Dash had a nightmare about how her friends were after her soul wanting to turn her into one of them.

"No...no please." Rainbow Dash said in her sleep and was sweating in fear.

Rainbow Dash's dream

Rainbow Dash was running away and stoped to catch her breath and saw a shadowy figure behind her, it was a girl that had her hair down, darker purple skin, dark bluish hair with two shades of red, dark purple eyes, dark red buttoned up shirt with a light plum bow on it, dark purple skirt, and black and purple flat boots, it was Brutalight Sparcake aka Twilight Sparkle's insane side.

"You can't escape me Rainbow Dash, soon you will become one of us and when you do, you will help us spread despair to the world and WE SHALL RULE!!!" Said Brutalight as she was ready to stab Rainbow Dash with her sword.

End of Rainbow Dash's dream

Before she could see the end, Rainbow Dash woke up and screamed in fear of what and breathe heavily as she saw her nightmare she looked like she saw a ghost. Then after she went to calm down by going to the kitchen by getting some water.

What Rainbow Dash didn't know was that Soarin woke up when he heard her footsteps and went to the kitchen to see what's wrong.

"Hey, are you okay?" Soarin asked he saw Rainbow Dash with a scared look on her face while she was drinking her water cup. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Rainbow Dash then told Soarin about her nightmare and what it was about and that honestly made her more scared then ever.

"Oh my that was horrible, I feel so sorry that happened in your nightmare." Said Soarin as he put his hand on her shoulder, and he could see that Rainbow Dash was about to cry and that gave him an idea for what to do.

"Hey, I want to show you something." Said Soarin as he took Rainbow Dash's hand and took her to the backyard and saw the stars and were amazed.

"Wow, it's so beautiful tonight." Said Rainbow Dash in amazement as she looked at the stars.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." Soarin Said dreamingly as he looked at the stars and covered his mouth and blushed madly when he said that.

"Really, thanks by the way I didn't get your name from when we first met." Said Rainbow Dash as she remembered that she hadn't introduced herself to him when she was with Soarin.

"Oh yeah sorry." Soarin Said as he looked at Rainbow Dash in a loving gaze, "my  name is Soarin Skies, but you can just call me Soarin."

"Nice name, I'm Rainbow Dash by the way." Said Rainbow Dash as she was blushing when she saw him.

"Rainbow Dash?" Asked Soarin repeating her name. " That's a beautiful name for you." And with that Said he blushed really red while saying that.

"Really, thank you." Said Rainbow Dash and she then remembered her nightmare and tears were forming in her eyes, and began to cry a little. "*sniff* why do I keep having these nightmares about my friends wanting to hurt me, they would never understand how I feel when I have this fear of losing my friends." 

She then began to cry and Soarin felt bad for her and did something that made her blush really mad, she hugged her and as she was blushing, music began to play and Soarin began to sing.

Soarin: come stop your crying 

It will be alright 

Just take my hand