Aria's resentment

After hours of running, Rainbow Dash and Sonata finally made it to Twilight's house where the rest of them are. They were about to make it but a magic beam came up and stopped the two girls, they looked at Aria and was so scared of how she looked.

"Hello... Rainbow Crash and Sonata!!!" Said Aria evilly as her eyes glowed bright red.

"Aria?! How did you get your magic back!?" Said Rainbow Dash in shock.

"YOU... YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME!!!!" Aria shouted in anger as her eyes glowed even more red.

"What? What did she ever do to you?" Asked Sonata in anger, "All you ever did was kill Soarin's parents, she didn't steal him from you!"

Aria growled and shouted another beam, luckily they dodged the attack, "Shut up all of you!!! I told you to stay away from my Soary and did you listen, NO YOU DIDN'T!!" Shouted Aria, "So what will it be, I kidnapped you, I destroyed your store, an then..."

Rainbow Dash gasped in fear that Aria was still after her all this time, "So it was you who gave me that threat at my store, wasn't it?" Said Rainbow Dash in fear.

Aria laughed evilly as music began to play, "Just listen to yourself, how pathetic." Said Aria with an evil grin, "You tricked Soarin in to drooling over you, well that will end soon enough."

At that cue music began to play even louder and she began to sing

Aria: Your empty glares mean nothing 

I won't pay you heed or let you take away my Soarin 

I don't understand why he'd be with you

But does he know you're love

An ugly heart that's still unclean

I'll make it right

Save him tonight 

Make him see that I am his white knight 

You stole him away 

Including his friends 

But when I kill you

They will all see the truth

I have no time for mercy

Look me in the eyes

Watch as I finally end you

I will not let get away 

And take my dear Soary 

Everything goes dark 

because there's poison in your heart

I think he'd rather be with someone 

That's prettier than you

Watch your blood spill out

As I use my magic on you

Your scream is light on the ears

With tongue in hand 

I'll stab you from behind 

Cause with you dead he can be mine 

I dare you try and hide

WITCH!!!

As she was singing the others came in and saw what happened and were scared, Aria was back and became who she once was before.

"What the what?!?" Said Elexa05 in fear, "I didn't know she had this power!!"

"Me etheir, this is worse than any video game bosses I've ever seen!" Said Cloudswirl as she looked at the siren with red eyes of hatred.

Aria: I'll stop you

I'll end you

I'll stalk you 

I'll hunt you

I swear that I won't waste time

She laughed maniacally and shooted another beam, Rainbow Dash was so scared, she never knew she would go this far.

"Aria, please don't do this!" Said Rainbow Dash in fear as tears began to fall.

"SILENCE YOU CLOOD, ONCE I'M THROUGH WITH YOU SOARIN WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO EXCEPT ME AS HIS WIFE!!!!" Said Aria as her eyes glowed with pure hatred.

Aria: I have no time for mercy

Look me in the eyes

Watch as I finally end you

I will not let get away

And take my dear Soary 

Everything goes dark 

Because there's poison in your heart

I think he'd rather be with someone 

That's prettier than you

Watch your blood spill out

As I use my magic on you

Your scream is light on the ears

With tongue in hand 

I'll stab you from behind 

In fact your gone

You can't be blind

Can you see now

He's MINE!!!

She then used her magic at the 2 girls, knocking Sonata out, and with an evil grin, she has finally got the chance to kill Rainbow Dash.

"Say goodbye Rainbow Crash!!" Said Aria with evil hatred, "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!!!!"

But before she could do it, a mysterious voice came out of nowhere and stopped her, "YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OF HER YOU PSYCHO!!!!" Said the mysterious voice, she turned around and saw Soarin his face was angry she didn't know what to do.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: Parody of Resentment from Yandere Simulator 

To be continued. . .