Soarin's comfort

After they finished they're work on the song, Soarin went into the private room and founded the rainbow haired girl still in tears, he honestly hope that he could make her feel better with his song.

"Rainbow Dash?" Said Soarin as he walked into the room and got the rainbow haired girl's attention. She looked at Soarin and saw that he has his guitar, it was a blue guitar that had lightning bolts on it.

"You play guitar?" Asked Rainbow Dash, "I do too but what do you want?"

"Listen, I know what you're feeling and when I was checking on you I saw you singing a sad song." Said Soarin as he was feeling bad for her, "So what's troubling you?"

Rainbow Dash tried her best not to cry but tears kept coming to her face, "I'm so sorry for not telling you this, I wanted to but I was so scared to tell you." Said Rainbow Dash as she was crying, "And now  that Aria is still after me, I'm even more scared now because I'm worried I might get you hurt or worse and end up all alone."

Soarin was shocked that Aria keeps doing this and knows what he has to do, so he got out his guitar and started to walk up to her.

"Rainbow Dash you don't have to be scared anymore." Said Soarin as he was giving her a warm smile, "I'm gonna be right here for you no matter what, and I promise I will help you through your pain."

Then he started to play his guitar and music began to play and he began to sing the song that Cloudswirl and him worked on.

Soarin: I'll be right here where you need me

Any time just keep believing 

And I'll be right here 

If you ever need a friend

Someone to care and understand 

I'll be right here 

All you have to do is call my name

No matter how close or far away

Ask me once 

And I'll come 

I'll come running 

And when I can't be with you 

Dream me near

Keep me in your heart

And I'll appear 

All you gotta do is turn around 

Close your eyes

Look inside 

I'm right here 

Isn't it great 

That you know that 

I'm ready to go wherever you're at 

Anywhere, I'll be there 

All you have to do is call my name

No matter how close or far away 

Ask me once 

And I'll come 

I'll come running 

And when I can't be with you 

Dream me near

Keep me in your heart 

And I'll appear 

All you gotta do is turn around 

Close your eyes

Look inside 

I'm right here 

Whenever you need me

There's no need to worry 

You know that 

I'm gonna be 

Right here 

'He's right I need to always know that he's always with me.' Rainbow Dash thought as she was listening to his song.

Soarin: ask me once 

And I'll come 

I'll come running 

And when I can't be with you 

Dream me near 

Keep me in your heart 

I'll appear 

All you gotta do is turn around 

Close your eyes 

Look inside 

I'm right here 

Oh yeah yeah 

I'm right here 

After he finished singing Rainbow Dash knew what he meant and was now going to stop worrying about these threats because she now knows that she needs to stay strong.

"Thanks Soarin, I think your parents would be very proud of you to see how you've been." Said Rainbow Dash with a warm smile and suddenly kissed his cheek and made him blush and he knew what he needs to do.

"Man, ever since I met her she's always being kind and caring for me so that my heart could be fixed.' Soarin says as he kept thinking about her, "I can't keep hiding this forever I need to tell her how I feel about her.. to tell her that I love her for who she is."

So Soarin finally made his decision, he was going to tell her how he feels but he might need some advice from his friends and soon he is going to make the right choice for his parents.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: Right here from Miley Cyrus 

To be continued. . .