Rainbow Dash finds out the truth of her brother

When they got into Rainbow Dash's house to fix Sonata's wounds, Pinkie Pie saw something mysterious behind a drawer in her mom's bedroom, and saw some mysterious photos of a man with sea green hair with dark sea green streaks, ocean blue eyes, a military suit, and black boots, she saw that his name is Sharpshooter.

"Hey guys, look what I found!" Pinkie Pie yelled as she was holding the photo of Sharpshooter.

Rainbow Dash looked at the photo and gasped in shock, Sharpshooter is actually her big brother, he has gone missing ever since she was 12 years old.

"Sharpshooter was actually in the military, all these years?" Rainbow Dash asked in shock and disbelief when she his military suit.

"Wait, who's Sharpshooter?" Said Cloudswirl as she looked at the picture and blushed on how cute he is.

"He was my, older brother, he's been gone ever since I was 12." Said Rainbow Dash as tears ran down her eyes knowing that she was missing him, "He was the only brother I had, my parents had cancer and died from the disease after he was gone, I missed him so much!!" 

Everyone saw how much she missed her brother and felt bad that her brother went missing, then Twilight Sparkle saw a mysterious paper under the photos.

"Hey, what's that?"asked Twilight as she saw the mysterious paper, Rainbow Dash opened it up and she saw that it was a map to her brother.

"It's a map, it looks like the war zone, but there isn't any zone here." Said Twilight Sparkle with confusion, "But from what I can tell is that building that's deep in the everfree forest looks like the place where Sharpshooter is."

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go find, Sharpshooter!" Yelled Elexa05 in excitement everyone cheered for knowing that they will go on another adventure.

But while they were celebrating, Aria was watching them through a crystal ball and was more angry now that she knows that she has a older brother.

"Great! Now I'm going to be dealing with another Rainbow Crash, can this day get any worse!!" Aria yelled in anger, "But on the bright side, I see that this temple that they're going to is very magical, the perfect idea to stop those meddling brats from stealing everything from me!!"

Aria's pendant kept glowing by her jealousy that is recharging her and Adagio's powers, "Soon when I get rid of them, Soarin will remember my name!!" Said Aria in complete evil, "So what's my name?"

"ARIA!!" Adagio said, Then appeared new minions that are bats and were chanting 'Aria' at the same time and at the same time music began to play and she began to sing.

Aria: this is all hands on deck

Calling out to lost boys and girls 

I'm getting tired of not being noticed 

I won't stop until Soarin is mine

It's my time, I'm up next

My sail's about to be set

They've seen nothing yet

Tell them who's in charge so they don't forget 

What's my name?

What's my name?

Adagio: Aria

Aria: say it louder

What's my name 

What's my name 

Adagio: Aria