You are the music in me

After their date last night, Soarin went to spend a day with Cloudswirl to clear his head on what happened between Aria and him.

"Thanks for agreeing to hang out with me sis." Soarin Said as he was smiling at his little sister, "I really needed to clear my head about.. you know."

"No problem, it's what siblings do." Said Cloudswirl as she was smiling but then frowned, "I just can't believe that Aria was forcing you to be with her, what a jerk."

Soarin then sighed showing that his sister was right, "Yeah, though I am glad I actually went on my first date with Rainbow Dash and not her." Said Soarin as a faint blush was coming on his face.

Cloudswirl noticed the blush on his face and got a little curious, "You know Rainbow Dash seems to be helping you through your pain huh?" Said Cloudswirl as she was grinning.

"Yeah she has." Said Soarin then blushed and sighed lovingly, " And she's loyal, kind, awesome, and her is so beautiful." 

"Ooh looks like my older brother has a bit of a crush." Said Cloudswirl as she was smirking at her older brother.

Then she saw Rainbow Dash near the streets and went up the two teenagers, "Hey guys whatcha doing?" Rainbow Dash asked she was smiling.

"Oh we were just hanging out due to this girl that is forcing me to love her." Soarin Said as he was frowning from when he remembered Aria.

"Oh sounds fun." Said Rainbow Dash and then took out 3 chocolate chip cookies out of her bag, "Pinkie wanted to try two of these cookies she made for each of you."

The two siblings then took a bite out of the two cookies, and when they ate it they thought it was delicious and sweet and finished their cookies, "These are so good!" Said Cloudswirl as she was finishing her cookie.

Then Soarin the nodded yes for agreeing with Cloudswirl and enjoyed their cookies, then Cloudswirl then thought of an idea to help Soarin with his problems.

"Hey since you two are both here why don't you help me with my new song I've been working on." Said Cloudswirl as she was looking at the two blushing teenagers.

Rainbow Dash and Soarin thought about it and decided to help her since they were singing with each other the past weeks, "Sure sis, we'd be glad to help you." Soarin Said he was blushing 

"Yeah me too." Said Rainbow Dash as she was agreeing with Soarin and was blushing.

"Great." Said Cloudswirl, and then got out her instrument which is a pixel themed keytar, and began to sing.

Cloudswirl: Na na na na

Na na na na 

Yeah

You are the music in me

You know the words once upon a time

Make you listen

There's a reason

Cloudswirl & Rainbow Dash: when you dream

There's a chance you'll find 

A little laughter or happy ever after

Soarin & Rainbow Dash: Your harmony

To melody it's echoing inside my head

Rainbow Dash: a single voice

Soarin: single voice

Rainbow Dash: above the noise