The plan of romance

So after Elexa05 told Pinkie Pie that she wants to talk to her, they went to the kitchen to get something to eat and to talk about what's going on with Rainbow Dash and Soarin.

"So what is it that you want to talk to me about?"Pinkie Pie asked with curiosity as she was in the kitchen with Elexa05.

"Well do you, want to know a secret." Elexa05 said whispering to Pinkie, " Okay I'm about to tell you a story about how got this crazy idea."

So Pinkie Pie sat somewhere comfortable so that she could listen to Elexa05's story.

Elexa05: " So it all happened yesterday, we were moving in to a new house that looked like a penthouse, when all of a sudden me and my friends from the show: my boyfriend Jake, my friend Cloudswirl, and her big brother Soarin, went to see what was going on .

"Soarin you mean that boy that had dark blue navy hair?" Pinkie Pie asked with curiosity.

Elexa05: " yep, there was a fire at a sports store and Soarin courageously went into the fire to save a  rainbow haired girl from the store and Soarin saw that her wrist was injured." 

" You mean my friend got rescued by your friend!?" Pinkie Pie asked with excitement.

"You betcha, and what's even more romantic is that Soarin sang with the one he saved from the fire, oh the humanity!" Elexa05 said with hearts in her eyes.

Pinkie Pie was shocked that happened to Rainbow Dash and Soarin yet happy, she never knew Rainbow Dash would fall in love with someone.

"That is the most romantic thing I have ever heard, so are you thinking what I'm thinking what I'm thinking?" Pinkie Pie Said as she got to Elexa05's idea.

"You bet I am." Elexa05 said as she got excited and jump up and down.

"WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THOSE TWO A COUPLE!!" They both said as they squealed with excitement and at the same time Elexa05 turned around and saw Maud and scream as she saw her.

"Boulder was hungry." Said Maud as she got a box of crackers and bump it to her small rock leaving crumbs all over the floor.

Elexa05 was confused asked Pinkie Pie, "who is that? And why she taking care of a rock?"

"She's my sister Maud, Boulder is her pet rock and she likes everything rock styled."Pinkie Pi said as she got some whipped cream and gave some to Elexa05 and ate as well.

So it was settled Pinkie Pie and Elexa05 now have become the secret Cupids for Rainbow Dash and Soarin and they're has just started.

My little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro Studios.

To be continued.....