Enter Aria Blaze

Somewhere at a darkest part of Canterlot City, a girl with purple and green hair in pigtails, violet eyes, green vest, magenta pants, and dark purple boots was walking alone in the night, her name is Aria Blaze aka Soarin's so called girlfriend.

"I can't wait to see my dear Soary, I bet he must be waiting for me" Said Aria as she was walking happily. You see Aria Blaze fell in love with Soarin when they were kids and she wanted to marry him, but she saw that his family was more important than her she grew furious, so decided to end his family sparring Soarin so that she could be popular because Soarin came from a famous family.

So she told her dad which wanted Aria to marry Soarin and then accepted her offer, so at the 100th anniversary of the day they became popular by accepting all loyal orders from other people on a day they Loyalty day, Aria and her father came to the party, and murdered his parents and all that was left his family was himself and his little sister Cloudswirl until then he hated her and ran away with his friends.

"I wonder what Soarin's planning for me, a romantic dinner, a beautiful party, or maybe something beautiful and better!" Then Aria heard some music and saw Soarin was singing a beautiful song for Rainbow Dash and grew furious.

"Thank you Soarin, I really needed to hear that." Said Rainbow Dash as she was blushing, then something got Aria to be so jealous of her, Soarin was sleeping with Rainbow Dash and was hugging him.

"Who does that girl think she is!?! Stealing my Soarin from me!!" Said Aria as she was kicking the wall and watched in anger at Rainbow Dash who was an enemy of her and her sisters Adagio and Sonata.

"Oh she will pay for stealing my Soarin!!" Said Aria as she glared evilly at the rainbow haired girl, "I saw him first, so he is mine all mine and no one else ever." She took out a small plastic bag of her pendant smirked evilly, "Once I get me sister's pendants fixed I'll destroy that ugly rainbow haired girl no matter WHAT IT TAKES!!!" So Aria went back to her sisters and then was thinking of a plan to kill Rainbow Dash and get Soarin for herself.

My little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro Studios 

To be continued...