The threat has begun

After Rainbow Dash comforted Soarin about the death of his parents, she then went to her new sports store to go to work, but when she got there she was devastated by what she saw.

The windows were broken, walls were torn apart, and lots of other stuff that she has worked so hard on was ruined.

"What happened here!?!" Asked Rainbow Dash herself and saw a piece of paper near the broken windows, she picked it up and saw there was a message.

"I am giving you one last chance Rainbow Crash, stay away from my Soary or I'll have to hurt you very hard!!!!!!"

She was terrified of the note, that she read and was more scared then ever because she knew who the person was that destroyed her store, it was none other than Aria Blaze. She was worried that this person might hurt her friends, or even worse.

Then without a choice Rainbow Dash went to a private place to cry, she then realized that she might put her friends, and even Soarin in danger if she keeps hanging out with him.

"Why did this have to happen, if this keeps up Soarin might get himself hurt." Rainbow Dash said as she was crying, for the past five minutes she was crying in fear of what will happen next.

Then Soarin saw Rainbow Dash crying and wanted to give her comfort, "Hey are you okay?" Said Soarin as he was looking at Rainbow Dash as she was crying, she turned around and saw that there were tears in her eyes.

"Please get away from me!" Cried Rainbow Dash as she was looking at the navy dark blue haired boy, "I don't want you to get hurt." What she said shocked Soarin, why would he get hurt, then he saw the note that was right by Rainbow Dash and was shocked, he knew that he had to do something to cheer her up.

"Listen you don't have to be scared, I'm here for you no matter what." Soarin Said as he was giving her a warm smile to show her that she isn't alone, Rainbow Dash stopped her tears and looked at Soarin, "I promise I will always be there for you, and make sure that you're safe, because you're not alone in this, because you have you're friends to stand by you're side."

Then after he said that music began to play, and Soarin began to sing to give her comfort.

Soarin: Slowly fading away 

You're lost and so afraid 

Where is the hope in a world so cold?

Looking for a distant light

Someone who could save a life 

Living in fear

That no one will hear your cries

Can you save me now?

I am with you 

I will carry you through it all 

I won't leave you 

I will catch you 

When you feel like letting go 

' Cause you're not, you're not alone 

Rainbow Dash couldn't help but smile as she was listening to his song, 'He's right, I can't let this get me down, because I know I have friends with me by my side no matter what.' Rainbow Dash thought as she was smiling, as he was singing he grew pony ears, a tail, and wings.

Soarin: Your heart is full of broken dreams 

Just a fading memory 

And everything's gone but the pain carries on

Lost in the rain again 

When will it ever end?

The arms of relief seem so out of reach 

But I, but I am here

I am with you 

I will carry you through it all 

I won't leave you 

I will catch you 

When you feel like letting go 

Cause you're not, you're not alone

And I will be your hope 

When you feel like it's over

And I will pick you up 

When your whole world shatters

And when you're finally in my arms

Look up and see love has a face

I am with you 

I will carry you through it all 

I won't leave you 

I will catch you 

When you feel like letting go 

Cause you're not, you're not alone 

And I will be your hope 

You're not  alone 

And I will pick you up 

And I will be your hope 

Slowly fading away 

You're lost and so afraid 

Where is the hope 

In a world so cold?

As Soarin finished singing he then went back to normal, and Rainbow Dash finally realized that she is not alone in this.

"So you believe me?" Soarin asked the rainbow haired girl and wipes off her tears, then she hugged him into knowing that she was grateful that she met him.

"Thank you, and you're right I am not alone in this." Said Rainbow Dash with a soft smile, "I never knew that I would find someone like you to help me, and you're a very good friend." Then Rainbow Dash kissed his cheek and made him blush really red.

'Oh man I can't believe she kissed me.' Thought Soarin as he was blushing 'I knew she was different than Aria, could she be the one I'm looking for?' 

Soarin's emerald green eyes and Rainbow Dash's magenta eyes were staring into each other in vise versa, what they didn't know was that Cloudswirl saw the whole thing smiled because she was happy for her brother to find someone who could help him through his pain.

"Man Soarin was right." Cloudswirl Said as she was smiling, " Rainbow really is a nice girl for my brother,I gotta make sure that he and Rainbow Dash are never apart no matter what."

Then she went back home to leave the two love birds alone, what she didn't know was that Soarin will meet someone who he will never want to see again in his life.

My Little Pony Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: you're not alone by red

To be continued.......