Aria's failed attempt

After the show Cloudswirl decided to take a little walk around the city to see more of it, but while she was walking she started to look at her locket that had the picture of her parents.

"Oh mom and dad, I wish you were here to see my brother happy with Rainbow Dash, you would've loved her." Said Cloudswirl as she was looking at her pendant with sadness.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Cloudswirl the Little sister of my future boyfriend, just the person I want to see." Said a mysterious voice that startled Cloudswirl.

She turned around and saw Aria Blaze and she was not happy to see the girl who murdered her parents, "Aria Blaze, what are you doing here?" Said Cloudswirl as she was giving her a dark glare.

"Oh nothing, I'm not gonna hurt you." Said Aria as she was smirked evilly, "I actually need your help."

Cloudswirl was shocked she needed her help but was angry, "Why do you need my help, after what you did to Rainbow Dash after she founded that threat message on her store window." Said Cloudswirl as she was super angry, "Are you  threatening her just to get my brother, well it isn't working, and it's only making me and my friends hate you more, don't you get that?!"

Aria was shocked of Cloudswirl for defending the one she's after, but pretended to not notice it, "Which why I'm here, I need you to help me get rid of her so that your brother will be mine."

Cloudswirl was shocked that Aria wanted to do something that far, "But then my brother would heartbroken when he sees me as the only sister and only close person he had in his life betrayed!!" Said Cloudswirl as she was angry, "And it would hurt his heart more knowing that the girl he loved is dead, and me gone with you, and you don't even care if he's never going to see her again?!"

"YES!!! I DON'T CARE IF HE IS HEARTBROKEN, BUT WHAT MATTERS IS THAT SOARIN WILL ONLY HAVE ME AND I WANT THAT RAINBOW CRASH GONE NOW!!!" Yelled Aria as she was looking at the light blue and dark light blue haired girl.

Cloudswirl was so angry and shocked, that was the most cruelest thing that she has ever said, so without any hesitation Cloudswirl punched Aria in the face so hard.

"You... dirty little selfish brat, you've just now made me more angrier!!" Said Cloudswirl as she was giving her a dark glare, "If you keep doing this then Soarin will just hate you more!!"

Aria was shocked that Cloudswirl did the same thing that happened with Soarin and got more jealous but tried to act innocent, "Oh Cloudswirl but it doesn't matter what we do, we have powers and that's what's important." Said Aria and then suddenly music began to play and she began to sing.

Aria: There is no greater power 

Than to get what ever we want

We both have victims inside us

It's he where we stand

Cloudswirl you know it's true

Look closer and you will find

Getting our loved ones back to us

Is destiny for our kind

So if we join together 

We will never fall

Our powers must rule forever

Powers over all

Powers over all

Nothing else is quite more grand

Powers over all 

It's why we this world

We use them to crush our enemies 

So people will love and adore us

Powers, powers over all 

Then Cloudswirl got angry and started to sing.

Cloudswirl: if we do what you suggest 

We'd be evil and cruel

Using rage and threat

That is no way love would work

Aria: but if we join together 

We will never fall

Yes our powers must rule forever 

Powers over all 

Powers over all

Nothing else is quite more grand

Cloudswirl: stay noble and grand

Aria: powers over all 

It's why we rule this world

Cloudswirl: we have to protect the world 

Aria: we use them to crush our enemies 

So people will love and adore us

Cloudswirl: Peace love and kindness 

Will always help us

Aria: Powers 

Powers over all 

After they finished singing, Cloudswirl then slapped her face again and looked at her one last time, "You haven't change did you, I will never join your stupid plan not as long as I live." Cloudswirl then left the purple and green haired girl alone and was more furious then ever.

"Seriously even Cloudswirl is against me just like Soarin?" Said Aria as she then kicked some cans, "this is all Rainbow Crash's fault she must've put a spell on her and my Soary!!"

She chuckled evilly and had an idea, "Oh Soary don't worry I will break you free, and once I do I will destroy that Rainbow Crash once and for all."

She then got to Her home and went back to think of something more sinister than ever but what she didn't know was that it will make everyone hate her forever and ever.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: a parody of Lions over all from the lion guard

To be continued. . .