Magic & Music

After their slumber party, the Rainbooms were in the music room and started to practice then what they didn't know was that Elexa05 heard their music and went inside.

"Hey guys, I heard you playing and I just to say that was amazing!!" Said the black haired girl as she squealed with happiness.

"Thanks!" Said Twilight as she was fixing her glasses, then she just had an idea. "Do wanna see what happens when we play our music?"

"Sure, I'll go get the others." Said Elexa05 as she was walking out of the music room going to get Soarin and the others to see what the girls are about to do.

So the girls went to the gym to show them their musical abilities, "So is everyone ready?" Said Twilight Sparkle as she got her microphone, everyone was ready.

Then music began to play, and they started to sing.

Sunset Shimmer: I feel it stirring 

Deep down inside my soul

The rhythm's taking hold

And it's about to roll

Twilight Sparkle: a million sparkles

Falling across the floor 

So DJ give it more

It's what we're looking for 

All: Dance the night away

All our friends right by our side

It doesn't matter what style you bring

We're about to go on that ride

As they were singing, they grew pony ears, tails and wings and Elexa05 and her friends were shocked, Soarin's main focus was Rainbow Dash and blushed really mad while looking at her beautiful pony up form.

All: it's dance magic

Once you have it

Let your body move

Step into the music 

It's dance magic 

And it's electric 

Let your body move to the music

Pinkie Pie: doesn't matter what style you got

Just keep dancing on that spot

Friends like you

Are who you are

Dance queen on the scene super star

Crystal Prep you got the moves

Rainbooms bringing all the grooves

Put it together and make it fit

Crystal Rainbooms 

Dance magic 

All: dance the night away

All our friends right by our side

It's doesn't matter what style you bring

We're about to go on that ride

It's dance magic 

Once you have it

Let your body move 

Step into the music

It's dance magic 

And it's electric 

Let your body move to the music 

Crystal Rainbooms 

Got a style that's all our own

Dancing nonstop body moving in the zone

Bring whatever style you got

Cause the party is going on

It's dance magic 

And it's electric 

Let your body move to the music 

As they finished singing they grew back to normal and everyone was amazed by how the played their music.

"So what do you think guys?" Said Twilight as she looked at Elexa05 and the others.

"That was awesome!!" Said Elexa05 as she squealed with happiness and excitement.

"You were great!" Said Cloudswirl as she was sketching a picture of them, "that might give me some inspiration on my new codes I've been working on."

"Way cool you guys." Said Jake as he was still amazed on how they looked.

"Thank guys." Said Rainbow Dash as she was smiling at them.

"Wow." Soarin Said as he was staring at her in a loving gaze, "You were.. so beautiful Rainbow." He then covered his mouth and blushed really mad on what he was saying, "oops did I just say that out loud, Aw man!" 

The others couldn't help but laugh as they saw the reaction on Soarin's, Elexa05 then though of the perfect phase on her Pinkie Pie's plan.

Rainbow Dash then blushed really red when she heard that. " thanks Soarin that's very sweet of you." Then her magenta eyes were staring into Soarin's emerald green eyes in vise versa.

Then Elexa05 then smiled when she saw her friend's reaction, and got an idea on how her plan would succeed.

'I knew that they were meant to be together!' Elexa05 thought in secret, ' now it's time for phase 1 of me and Pinkie's plan, it's for them to hangout and get to know eachother, it's perfect!' So then Elexa05 then planned on Soarin and Rainbow Dash's hangout to get a little closer.

My little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro Studios 

Song: Dance magic from equestria girls 

To be continued..