A family reunion

It didn't take long for them to get there but they have now arrived at the Everfree temple where holds Sharpshooter.

"Ok guys, we need to stay focused." Said Cloudswirl seriously, "We need to look out on what lurks here." Then all of a sudden a mythical beast known as the Tree Goblin came out behind them.

"Ahh, what is that thing!" Said Elexa as she was holding Jake's arm.

"It's a Tree Goblin!!! RUN!!!" Said Sunset in panic, they all ran and the Goblin started chasing them but he stopped when he saw the other goblins, they then stopped running and then saw a brittle wooden bridge.

"Ok guys watch your step." Said Twilight as she and the others started walking on the bridge slowly to the other side.

They all went well but then a strange flying creature landed behind the bridge, it was a Manticore, "A MANTICORE!!" Said Rarity in panic, Manticore then started chasing them.

Then Rainbow Dash ran and one of the boards broke and got her ankle stuck. "I'm stuck!" Said Rainbow Dash as she trying to get her foot unstuck.

Soarin then got her foot unstuck by punching the board and ran, the Manticore stopped chasing them and everyone safely got off the bridge.

"Whew, everyone alright." Said Applejack as she catching her breath.

"Thanks for the help Soarin." Said Rainbow Dash complimenting her boyfriend.

"Any time RD." Said Soarin as he got up.

"Um guys, I think I found something." Said Fluttershy as she pointed at a room where there was an ice crystal, in there was none other than Sharpshooter.

"Sharpshooter." Said Rainbow Dash as she was looking at her brother in worry.

When Rainbow Dash touched the crystal it accidentally began to break, and Sharpshooter began to move fell on his feet.

He then saw everyone and was surprised that someone set him free, and he saw his little sister and was shocked.

"Rainbow Dash?" Said Sharpshooter as he was shocked to see his sister again.

"Sharpshooter?" Said Rainbow Dash as she was shocked yet happy to see him again.

He then got on his feet, Rainbow Dash then ran up to him and hugged him to show that she's happy to see that he's alive.

"Oh Sharpshooter" Said Rainbow Dash as she was hugging him with tears of happiness in her eyes, "I missed you such since you were gone."

"I missed you too little sister." Said Sharpshooter as he was hugging her, "I'm so sorry for not telling you that I was away on the war."

"It's ok Sharpshooter." Said Rainbow Dash, "What matters is that we're back together."

Pinkie Pie started crying dramatically and started to get a tissue, "It's so beautiful!!!"

"And people said I was the dramatic one." Said Rarity being annoyed by the crying.

"Who are these 4 teenagers behind you?" Asked Sharpshooter as he was looking at the 4 teenagers.

"Oh right" Said Rainbow Dash as she let go of the hug, " These are my new friends, Elexa05, Jake, Cloudswirl, and this is my new boyfriend Soarin."

"I've seen you with my sister even though I wasn't there" Said Sharpshooter as he was impressed with Soarin, "I'd like to thank you for protecting my sister from that Aria Blaze."

"It was my honor Sharpshooter." Said Soarin as he gave him a warm smile.

"Well, this enjoyable, too bad it would be your last time together!!!" Said a mysterious voice that everyone flinched and saw a figure with red eyes.

'No not her, anyone but her!!" Thought Rainbow Dash and Soarin, then the figure appeared to be Aria and she was not pleased.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro

To be continued. . .