Good is the new bad

After what she saw, Aria went to tell Adagio about what happened and that she couldn't believe it, their little sister betrayed them just to save their enemy.

"SHE DID WHAT!?!?" Said Adagio in a tone of anger.

"Sonata joined those losers so that she could be good and foil our plan." Said Aria as she was clutching her fist.

"We must make her pay!" Said them both in unison.

"I know." Said Aria as she got an idea, "Why don't we finish fixing our pendants so that we can kill the both of them?"

"I like that idea, no one messes with us." Said Adagio, "And if we have to kill our only little to have your guy then so be it."

"Yeah I'm already tired of her lazy second thought attitude!" Said Aria as she was yelling.

So they gathered around in a circle with the last of their magic, and when they did it they said words, but instead of just fixing their pendants, they also ponied up and their eyes glowed bright blood red.

"We're coming for you!!" Said the 2 evil sirens as their pendants glowed.

Meanwhile with Rainbow Dash and Sonata, they were in the park getting to know each other more and became good friends.

"So Sonata, how do you like being a good person so far?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"It's actually really good!" Said Sonata in a happy tone, "Who knew that good could be better than bad."

"Heh, well some people say good is the new bad." Said Rainbow Dash in a proud tone.

"Yeah, Good is the new bad." Said Sonata as she was agreeing with the rainbow haired girl.

Then music began to play and they began to sing.

Sonata & Rainbow Dash: Call it bad

Call it good 

Call it even if you could 

Call it good

Call it bad

It's the best you ever had

Rainbow Dash: we know what's hot

What's not

We strike a pose and then we take a shot

They get in close they try to run the spot

We come to show'em what we got

We got

It's time to make a stand we breaking through 

And now we're in demand

We here for good it's really not so bad

So shout it all you have

Sonata & Rainbow Dash: Bad was of the rage last week 

But good had got a wicked beat

Good is the new bad 

Good is the new bad 

We can feel the mad love

Gimme more of

Bad is the new good

Bad is the new good

We can feel the mad love

I think that we should