Cloudswirl's advice

After Soarin made his decision, he needed some help with one of his friends on how he feels about Rainbow Dash. He then saw Cloudswirl in her room studying for an exam in her class.

"Hey sis." Said Soarin as he was looking at his sister, and caught the girl's attention.

"Hey bro, what are you doing here?" Said Cloudswirl as she was confused, then suddenly he took a deep breath and showed a faint blush on his face.

"Listen I know this is weird but ... I actually know what to do now." Said Soarin as he was blushing, "I now wanted to tell her how I-I ... how I feel about her."

Then the Cloudswirl gasped in shock because she never knew that this was going to happen, "Seriously like tomorrow night?" Said Cloudswirl in shock.

"Yeah, the problem is I don't know how to tell Rainbow Dash how I feel about her." Said Soarin as he was blushing in embarrassment.

Cloudswirl felt bad for him and decided to help him, "Big bro you don't have to worry about it." Said Cloudswirl as she was trying to encourage her brother, "I know a way on how to tell her how you feel, you just need to listen to your heart."

"Listen to my heart?" Said Soarin as he was confused on what his little sister was trying to say.

"Yeah, I know if you listen to your heart then it will help you." Said Cloudswirl as she got her keytar, "And this song will show just what I mean."

Then Cloudswirl started to play her keytar and she began to sing.

Cloudswirl: When you've got a chance 

To make and you don't know which road to take

Or how you feel

Listen to your heart, bro

When you look into her eyes

And you're not sure if she's telling lies

Or if it's real

Listen to your heart, bro

Cause the heart's not gonna lie to you

Listen to your heart, bro 

And I know you'll always 

Be hearing the truth

If you listen to your heart

Ahh

When there's people in your life 

Trying to tell you what is right 

What do you do

Listen to your heart, bro 

Do you take a brand new road

Or the one you've always known

Am I getting through 

Listen to your heart, bro 

Cause the heart not gonna lie to you

Listen to your heart, bro 

And I know you'll always

Be hearing the truth 

If you listen to your heart 

You got to listen

Listen to your heart 

After she stopped singing, Soarin knew what he had to do now, he had to tell Rainbow Dash how he feels, and to always protect her from Aria's threats.

"Thank you sis, I know what I need to do now." Soarin Said Seriously, "I need to tell her how I feel, and to tell her that I will keep her safe." He then hugged his sister into thanking her.

"You're welcome, it's what siblings do." Said Cloudswirl as she was hugging him, then Soarin ran out of her room and finally knows his choice, "Good luck, big brother."

And so Soarin was now going to tell Rainbow Dash how he feels about her tomorrow night, and thanks to that Soarin's parents were going to be so proud of him.

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro Studios 

Song: listen to your heart from Sonic Underground 

To be continued. . .