Blessed myself

After Elexa took her first role as princess, they then decided to celebrate on their victory by throwing a party at the gym of Canterlot High.

Rainbow Dash was wearing the same clothes from when Soarin and Rainbow Dash first dated.

The others got new outfits that they were now wearing, Twilight was wearing a light blue shirt with purple stripes and a pink bow, a purple skirt with pink stars on them, light blue socks, and blue flats.

Sunset Shimmer was wearing a black leather vest, an orange shirt with a yellow and red sun, a magenta skirt, and black boots.

Rarity was wearing a blue shirt with purple diamonds on them, a purple skirt, and blue and purple heels.

Pinkie Pie was wearing a blue headband with a blue bow, a white tank top with two blue balloons and one yellow one, a pink 3 layer skirt, white  leggings, and blue sandals.

Applejack was wearing a green and white shirt with a red apple on it, a jean skirt, and new brown cowgirl boots.

Fluttershy was wearing a sea green burret, a sea green dress, and pink butterfly shoes.

Cloudswirl was wearing a pixelated dress, pixel cloud hair bands, and pixel heels.

Soarin was wearing a dark blue shirt with a lightning bolt on it, blue jeans, and yellow sneakers.

Jake was wearing a grey shirt with a catch phrase "Let's rock", and black pants, with also some black sneakers.

Sharpshooter was wearing a sports jockey jacket, a white shirt, jeans, and green sneakers.

And Elexa was wearing a turquoise glittery sundress with some golden music notes, and some turquoise heels.

After everything was done, Principal Celestia went up on the stage with a beautiful crown in her hands.

"Attention students." Said Celestia seriously, "First off, I would like to say it was such an honor to know that we're safe from our old enemies back at the battle of the bands, I can already imagine how much suffering you would've felt when Aria  and her sister Adagio would attack you if she gained all her strength."

The other students shuddered at the thought of what happened, "And now, to make this even more fun, please give it up for the new princess, Elexa05."

All the students cheered and Elexa came up ont to the stage and Celestia placed the golden crown on her head, she then grabbed the microphone and the other rockers then played their music and began to sing.

Elexa05: There's a little secret 

I would like to tell you

There's a book of lies

I know they'll try to sell you

And they'll try and they'll try

To convince you to buy you need them

So the next time you're down

Look inside not around

I can bless myself 

There's no need for someone's help

There's no one to blame 

There's no one to save you But yourself 

I can justify 

All the mistakes in my life

It's taught me to be 

It's giving me

And I'll survive 

Cause I have blessed myself 

As she was singing, she grew pony ears, tails and alicorn wings that made everyone cheered.

I have searched the world to find

There's nothing better 

Then when me, myself, and I can come together 

And I know for a fact

There's a spirit I lack or defend

Yeah I've been through it all 

Just to find in the end

I can bless myself 

There's no need for someone's help

There's no one to blame 

There's no one to save you but yourself 

I can justify 

All the mistakes in my life

It's taught me to be 

It's giving to me

And I'll survive 

Cause I have blessed myself 

Do you ever wonder

How any thing can make you cry

Have yourself discover

That the pain you feel is the pain that you deny

In your life

So open up your eyes

You can bless yourself 

There's no need for someone else

There's no one to blame

There's no one to save you but yourself 

I can bless myself 

There's no need for someone's help 

There's no one to blame 

There's no one to save you but yourself 

I can justify 

All the mistakes in my life 

It's taught me to be

It's given me

And I'll survive 

Cause I have blessed myself 

Ooh

La la la la la

La la la la la

I will survive 

Cause I have blessed myself 

After they were done singing, everyone cheered and threw a bouquet of flowers to her.

"Everyone, before we go back to party, I have something I need to say first." Said Elexa which made everyone confused, what was she going to do?

My Little pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro 

Song: blessed myself from Lucy Hale

To be continued. . .