Strange Magic

It's been a few days since Soarin saved Rainbow Dash from the fire, and he couldn't help but kept thinking about her, and how they have in common like they now can pony up like her friends.

Elexa05 went to Soarin and talked to him, "Hey Soarin." Said Elexa05 that got Soarin to jump out of his thoughts and was startled.

"Hey don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Said Soarin as he was holding his chest and breathing.

"Oops, sorry." Said the black haired girl as she was feeling embarrassed, "So what are doing here, you thinking about someone?"

Soarin blushed when the black haired girl was mentioning that he was thinking about Rainbow Dash, "you know if you want, you can talk to Rainbow Dash and know her a little more." Said Elexa05 as she was trying to convince to Soarin.

Soarin thought of that and realized that she could be right, he then realized that she could be more different then Aria and thought that it could be a great idea.

"You know, maybe you're right I'll go and find her." Said Soarin as he was going to her house so he could know her more.

Elexa05 smirked and grabbed a communicator that was from Pinkie Pie, " Elexa05 to Pinkie, phase 1 has started." She said talking to the pink haired girl.

"Excellent, work!" Said Pinkie as she was about to get off the communicator, now the first phase was on and she couldn't wait to get a picture of Soarin and Rainbow Dash.

So Soarin went to Rainbow Dash's house to know her more, he knocked on the door before he could go in, Rainbow Dash opened the door and opened it.

"Oh, Hey Soarin whatcha doing here?"Said Rainbow Dash as she was blushing.

"Well I was wondering maybe we could hangout to get to know each other more." Said Soarin as he was scratching the back of his neck blushing.

Rainbow Dash blushed when she heard that and said with a smile, "sure that would be great come inside and we can talk."

So Soarin and Rainbow Dash  went inside and hanged out and started talking about themselves and surprisingly that have so much in common.

"Wow you were an MVP at your school when you were 7 years old?" Sais Rainbow Dash in amazement, "that is so cool, to be honest I didn't know you and your friends became popular on that day." 

"I know, but sometimes I hate getting attention from my skills, like they only see me as a famous soccer player." Soarin Said with a little frown on his face and looked away.

Rainbow Dash saw how he looked and felt bad for him and said, " Aw don't worry when I see you you're actually a pretty good friend, no fame and fortune needed." With that Soarin looked at the rainbow haired girl and was amazed that she didn't care that he was famous.

"Really, thanks that really cheered me up a little." Said Soarin as he was looking at her with a loving gaze and smiled.

"By the way I wanted to thank you, for your support during the slumber party, and that song, you're a great singer." Said Rainbow Dash as she was smiling.

"You're welcome, I'm always happy to help people when they're in need." Soarin Said as he and Rainbow Dash stared at each other in vise versa, " you know, hanging out with you, makes me feel magical."

"Yeah, me too." Said Rainbow Dash as she was smiling and looked at him in vise versa.

Then music began to play and they began to sing together.

Rainbow Dash: you're waking  meadows in my mind

Making waves cross my tide

Oh no