Something that we're not

Soarin was near the park, looking down because he wanted to try and ask Rainbow Dash out on a date but couldn't get it right, so he was panicking very bad on what he should do. "How is it so hard to ask one girl out who who has done so much for you?"

Soarin then looked at his reflection in a puddle and started to talk to himself, "C'mon Soarin you can do this." Soarin Said as he was looking at his reflection in the water, "Sure you've gone on a couple of dates, but this one will be different so just calm down."

"Oh Soary!" A voice said and Soarin knew who that voice was and winced in anger, because it was none other than Arias Blaze, she went to hug him but dodged causing Aria to fall in the lake.

"Oh so sorry." He said sarcastically, 'not' he then thought in anger which then got Aria confused on why Soarin didn't catch her.

"Ugh, Soary why didn't you catch me!" Aria shouted in anger while looking at Soarin.

"Because you broke my heart by murdering my parents!" Soarin Said in anger, "Besides I have something I need to do!"

Aria growled in anger because she remembered the rainbow haired girl and that she thinks that she's taking Soarin away from her, "What's more important than to spend time with your girlfriend!" She yelled in anger.

That Soarin so angry because of the word "girlfriend" that Aria keeps using on him, "I told you like a dozen times, you're  not my girlfriend, you never were, and never will be!" Soarin Said as he was looking at the purple and green haired girl.

Aria was shocked of what he said, but she didn't believe it, " C'mon my dear Soary why don't we forget about what happen and live happily ever af.." before she could finish, Soarin did something that he has never done before, he punched Aria in the face in anger of her flirting.

"You really think that forgetting what happened in the past will change anything!?!" Soarin Said in anger "Are you really that stupid, you.. YOU PSYCHO CLOOD" 

She was shocked, first Soarin punched Aria's face and then he insulted her? Aria looked at him with confusion, "You don't really mean that, do you?" Asked Aria as there were little tears in her eyes.

"Yes I do Aria" shouted Soarin while looking at her, "Why can't you see that I don't love you Aria, why can't you see that we're something that we're not!,"

With that said music began to play, and Soarin started to sing.

Soarin: I shoulda known when 

you left me alone

That you were waiting way too 

Into me to know

This isn't love boy

This ain't even close

But you always think 

We're something that we're not 

And now you call me

Every single night

I only answer

Cause I'm too polite 

We happened once

Or maybe it was twice

Yeah you always make it

Hard for me to stop

But you always think 

We're something that we're not 

Hey