Slumber party

After the show, Pinkie Pie then got on her phone texted her friends that she's hosting a slumber party at her house, and that she's secretly inviting the new kids.

As soon as she got everything ready for her slumber party, Pinkie Pie then made snacks for everybody, she was wearing a blue nightgown with pink and yellow balloons with a pink bow in the middle, blue pajama shorts, and blue slippers with pink bows in the middle.

The first two people to arrive were Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy was wearing green long sleeved pajamas with white butterflies on then and wearing fusa pink slippers.

Twilight was wearing a light blue pajama T-shirt with some white dots, blue pajama pants with pink, white, and purple stars, and purple slippers.

"Hey girls, come inside and get some snacks." Pinkie Pie said as she was holding her stuffed alligator,Gummy and soon Twilight and Fluttershy got inside her house.

They started talking then all of a sudden the door bell rang and two other girls were at the door, they were Rarity and Sunset Shimmer.

Rarity was wearing a purple night gown with a light blue bow on top with 3 light blue diamonds, and purple slippers.

And Sunset Shimmer was wearing a long sleeved magenta shirt with a sun on it, magenta pants with two shades of yellow, and magenta slippers.

"Hey guys, we got your text and said that you wanted to meet us." Sunset Shimmer said as she and Rarity went inside Pinkie's house.

While Pinkie Pie was making popcorn she then saw the last two girls at the door who were Applejack and Rainbow Dash and brought some video games to play.

Applejack was wearing a blue footie pajama with light blue apples everywhere

And Rainbow Dash was wearing a red and white pajama shirt with a rainbow lightning bolt in the middle that was red, yellow and blue, and on the bottom of her shirt there were two red stripes and a yellow stripe in the middle, blue pajama pants with some glitter, and red and yellow slippers.

"Hey girls, come on inside and have some fun with the others upstairs." Said Pinkie Pie. The girls then went inside to Pinkie Pie's room and were having fun. Twilight and Fluttershy were taking care of Spike, Twilight's pet dog, Sunset Shimmer was getting nails painted with Rarity, Pinkie Pie was on her labtop, and Rainbow Dash and Applejack were playing their video game.

Then a girl came in the room with pizza boxes, she had grey skin, grayish purple hair, grayish purple eye shadow, cyan blue eyes, a white t shirt, blue shorts, and white socks, her name was Maud Pie aka Pinkie Pie's sister. "The pizzas are here." Said Maud as she was holding the pizza.  "By the way,  I got an email from someone named Elexa05 saying that she wants to talk to you."

Pinkie got on her labtop and saw an email from Elexa05 and it said that she's going to come to her house for the sleepover and that got Pinkie so excited.

Then the doorbell rang and outside were the new students: Elexa05,Jake, Cloudswirl, and Soarin. Elexa05 was wearing a grey long sleeved pajama shirt, hot pink pants, and grey and pink slippers.

Cloudswirl was wearing a pixelated cloud PJ shirt, pixel themed pj pants, and light blue slippers, and she was playing a video game on her phone.

Jake was wearing black and white checkered pants, a black pj shirt with a number 14 on it, and grey slippers.

Soarin was wearing a blue lightning bolt pj shirt, dark blue pj pants, and blue slippers.

"Welcome guys, I made popcorn!!" Pinkie Pie Said with delight, then the 4 teenagers went inside to get some popcorn, Elexa05 saw Rainbow Dash and smirked at Soarin because he was blushing when he saw Rainbow Dash.

"You like her don't you?" Elexa05 said with a smirk, she then looked at Pinkie Pie and whispered to her ear saying that Elexa05 wants to talk to her.

So Pinkie Pie went with Elexa05 to have a little chat about why Soarin has a crush on Rainbow Dash.

My little Pony equestria girls belongs to Hasbro Studios.