New students

Rainbow Dash got to the cafeteria because it was lunch hour and met up with her friends. Her first friend had light pink hair, yellow skin, sea green eyes, a white butterfly hair pin, green boots, white tank top, and green skirt with white butterflies on, her name is FlutterShy.

Her second friend had blonde hair, a cowgirl hat, jean skirt, cowgirl boots, orange skin, emerald green eyes, and had a green an white cowgirl shirt, her name is Applejack.

Her third friend had purple wavy hair, white skin, sapphire blue eyes, blue diamond beret, light blue eye shadow, gold bracelets, purple boots with a blue diamond on them, a purple skirt with three diamonds, and a white shirt, her name is Rarity.

Her fourth friend had bluish purple hair with two shades of purple in a ponytail, violet eyes, black glasses, lavender skin, a purple skirt with a pink star, a light blue skirt with a hot pink vest and a dark purple belt, light blue socks, and dark purple shoes, her name is Twilight Sparkle.

Her fifth friend had red and yellow hair, cyan blue eyes, a leather jacket with orange arrows, orange yellow skin, light blue sundress, dark cyan blue leggings, and black boots with orange arrows, her name is Sunset Shimmer.

And her last friend had hot pink curly hair, light pink skin, sky blue eyes, sky blue mini vest, sky blue bracelets, a pink skirt with three balloons, a pink heart on her white shirt, and sky blue boots with light blue bows on, her name is Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie saw the bandages on her wrist that got Pinkie Pie a little confused . " Hey Dashie what happened to your wrist." All the other girls saw her wrist and got worried of what happened to her.

Rainbow Dash blushed lightly when she remembered that the dark blue haired boy saved her from the fire. " it's a long story that's a little bit of a secret." 

Then the students in cafeteria saw that there was stage and got a little confused. Then the principal came up to the stage. She had violet eyes, very light  pink skin, sea green and pink and sky blue and light indigo hair, a yellow jacket with a sun pin, violet pants, and yellow high heels, her name is Celestia. " Attention students, we have four new students who wanted to play a special song for us called " ways to be wicked" enjoy the show."

As Celestia got off the stage the curtain began to come, music began to play, and the new 4 students began to sing.

All:  aaaaaahhhh!

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

C'mon

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Ha! Ha!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Elexa05: Crashing the party

Guess they lost my invitation