.2

"I want to stay with caretaker.." He sniffed again. His blond hair shielded his hooded eyes as he sat on the ground in front of me. I didn't know what to do. What could I do? This had never happened to me.

"What's your name.." I squatted down in front of the boy and smiled gently. I felt the need to approach the situation gently. If I was to say anything to harsh, to cause him to cry it would cause a bigger scene then what it already was.

"J-jimin.." He sniffed again as he pulled his stuffed hippo out of his pocket and pulled it to his chest in a death grip. His cheeks were flushed a deep red, his lip slightly pouting.

"Well...Jimin...unfortunately you can't stay here...you aren't a toddler.." The moment the words left my mouth his eyes grew big, his plump bottom lip curving out in even more of a pout. Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. I regretted what I said instantly. I tugged a frustrated hand through my hair, a tight smile pulling on my face. What do I do? 

"I wanna stay here!" He wailed and cried out. His stuffed animal so close that no one could possibly rip it out of his hands. His cheeks deep red from the frustration building up inside him. 

I looked back at one of my co-workers to see if I could find any help, but to no prevail, as they seemed just as lost and I did. I grabbed onto the wall and pulled myself back to my feet before walking to Ling.

"I'm not really sure  what do, this has never happened before. I'm gonna take him...somewhere I guess. Cover for me will you?" I may have never experienced something like this before but I know he's what's called a little. I know about the little community a bit but I had yet, till this day, to meet a little.

Ling agreed to cover for me as long as I agreed to cover for her when she needed me next time. Obviously I agreed and promised I would be back as soon as I could figure out a solution. I quickly made my way to the now calm Jimin.

"Jimin??" His head tilted up to me, a smile spread across his face. "Would you like to go get food with me?" I put my hand out for him to take, in which he gladly did with a smile on his face. I pulled him up from where he was and made my way out, with his hand in mine

* * * *

I'm not sure what to do with him. We were currently at a Mcdonalds not too far from the day care. Jimin was happily playing with his small plastic toy while shoving apple slices into his mouth. I, on the other hand hand did a small google search on little and figured out he is in his 'little space' and was waiting for him to exit it.

I didn't know if being in public was a good idea but I would rather not risk getting freaked out on when he comes from his zone. I leaned back on my chair watching him closely. 

"Hey Jimin..?" His eyes darted to me as a toothy smile spread across his face. "How did you get to the daycare?" A simple shrug of the shoulders and hum in response.

"I..I don't know...I just showed up?" A small giggle left his lips as he shoveled some fries into his mouth. Not bothering to dip them in ketchup. I couldn't take my eyes away. He definitely was cute, very innocent and kind. But I wondered what his big space was like. Was he more "mature?" Or was he still giggly and cute? I laughed a little at the thought of him not being much different when not in little space. 

"T-taehyung?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at Jimin. Something was different now. His voice changed. His toothy grin was gone and his apples pushed away. His cheeked were flushed and his hands were fidgeting on the table.

"How'd-" I stopped talking as I looked at his eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. All the innocents were gone. Jimin was out of his little space...but how'd he know my name?

___________
A/n:
Thank you for reading please vote and comment.
As always lots of love

-