.7

"You don't remember...?" He frowned and leaned foreword. "You don't remember me..?"

The words replayed in my head like a broken record. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I now lay here in bed with my dear boyfriend beside me but I was thinking of another. I looked at the back of his head and sighed. He is asleep and still doesn't allow me to become close. I want to sleep.. and forget about the events of today but every time I close my eyes it plays on my mind.

"I can't believe you don't remember me...I was one of your friends until Jungkook came into your life... I was there for you.." My heart became racing...aching. How could I not remember someone who was a friend to me? I couldn't form any words, I sat there breathless. Who is this man.. And why now has he shown up in my life? Before I knew it I was bid goodbye with tubber-wear in my hands.

I mentally groaned and sat up. I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. I sat up, swinging my legs over the edge. Resting my elbows against my knees, my hands in my hair. My mind was racing. I was drawn into this man. This man I don't remember and it was killing me. Something about him pulled and pulled. I turned my head to see Jungkook sitting up, and looking in my direction.

"What's wrong baby.." his voice was at a whisper, obvious tiered. I smiled as he leaned his body into my back, resting his chin on my shoulder. I shook my head and kissed his head.

"Nothing my love, go back to sleep, I am to." I gently pushed his head off and laid back into the bed, pulling to covers over my exposed chest. Jungkook joined, facing me. His breath fanning over my collar bone.

* * * *

Morning came to fast. I had work today and I really did not want to go but I need the money. I looked beside me, my lovers spot empty as usual. I frowned. It's rare I can share a meal with him let alone any time with him without him becoming agitated and shut down.

I quickly made my way to the shower. Turning the water to the hottest I could stand. The steam filling the room. My clothes for the day set out, my phone set on top. I missed the kids and was ready to do finger painting and many other things with them all. I stepped into the steamy shower and began to rinse the dirt I felt off my body.

I only shut my eyes off for a moment and Jimin was there. My eyes flashed open and I stared at the white tiles in front of me. I bit down on my lip. What's going on with me... I shook my head before finishing up my shower and stepping out and quickly dressing.

I checked my phone, A text from Jungkook saying he's going to be late tonight, and a text from my boss saying the daycare has a short day today for some remodeling purposes. I felt a little pain knowing I couldn't spend my whole day there. Somewhere where I know there was peace. I quickly grabbed my phone, and keys before making my way to the daycare.

* * * *

"Mr.Kimmmm" One of the children teasingly pulled on my shirt, looking at me with her dimples on full view. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She giggled as red came to her cheeks. She was adorable and my heart began to swell.

"Yes love I do, how did you know?" I picked her up and set her on her lap.

"My mommy and I saw you go to his apartment." She rested her head on my shoulder and picked up my, much larger hand and played with my rings.

"Tae..?" I looked back at the entrance as one of the co-workers stood at the entrance. She moved and Jimin began to appear. He smiled and waved shyly before clasping his hands together.

"That's your boyfriend Mr.Kim!" The girl jumped from my lap, running to Jimin with the other children. Dragging him to sit next to me in the small chair. I soon saw Jimin's eyes wandering around. He swallowed hard and fiddled with his hands.

"Apparently I'm your b-boyfriend?" Jimin slightly laughed as all the children sat in front of us watching for something.

"I can't tell them you aren't now.. they'll all start crying," I whispered into Jimin's ear. He laughed a little as he grabbed my hand.

"Then you're my boyfriend for today." And with that, he showed the children my hand placed with his. All the children became interested, asking one too many questions. Some girls upset seeing the two of us together. I only smiled as everyone surround Jimin.

A/N; <3 I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you vote and comment, lots of love
~ X