1.6

He ran away from me, giggling nonstop. I stood up and began to chase him around the couch and into the kitchen, around the dining room table and down the hallway. We were a laughing mess. He ran into his room collapsing onto his bed. I ran, jumped by in top of him and pinning his wrists down.

"You're gonna shower, Mr." His wide gummy smile slowly fell, the laughter was gone. We just sat there. Staring into each other eyes.

"Daddy.." He goes a little blushing and turning his head away. I smiled a little, bringing my hand to caress his soft pale skin.

I gently kissed his forehead and stood up picking him up with me and over my shoulder. I made my way to the bathroom, helping him undress with the constant struggle of not letting him get distracted and sit in the tub of warm bubbles.

His toys floated on top of the water as he played. Bubbles sat in the top of his head, and he was in his own little would.

I ended up getting distracted at the constant knocks from the front door. Quietly I made my way out of the restroom, keeping the door open in case he needed me. As I opened the door the familiar face sat in front of me.

His eyes turned cold as his smile faded away. Shifting his weight, and crossing his arms that held onto bags he frowned.

"Why are you here again? Where's Jimin?" I scoffed and blocked the doorway as he tried to look around me.

"He's busy. What do you need?" We both sat there eyeing each other before Jimin called for me. Me.

"Daddy!!!" A smirk pulled into my lips as the face of the male in front of me turned pale. His eyes connected with mine and only more hate-filled them.

"Daddy? Are you serious?" Yoongi shoved the bag he held into my hands, pushing the door open roughly and walking in. Our shoulders hitting. I bit my lip and tried to calm down before I socked this guy in the jaw.

"Minmin!! It's Yoongs, come out!" A squeal was herd along with the swishing of water. We both quickly ran to the restroom to see Jimin sitting in the blue-tiled floor, the towel draped over his lower body, pools of water surrounding him.

"Minmin..." I quickly made my way over to him and picked him up, setting him on the toilet. I brushed the wet hair out of his face before covering him up properly.

"Daddy... Yoongs right there..." He leaned into my ear, whispering but failing to do so. Yoongi heard him clearly a smile pulling on his face.

"Minmin... don't be shy. I use to give you baths all the time remember?" His eyes connected with mine. His while face pissed me off. The urge to shove him out the door was growing.

"But Taetae is my Daddy," I laughed a little and patted the older head. He hugged onto my leg, as I dried his body off. "Daddy I wanna wear my shorts..." He grumbled seeing me grab his sweats. The last thing I wanted was Yoongi seeing his bum in his too-short shorts. But I also didn't want to deal with an upset Minmin and having him cuddle to Yoongi for comfort.

I sighed and nodded. "Okay, shorts it is. Stay here." I pointed sternly at him before getting up from my position and passing Yoongi. The fact that he was still here...

I pushed into Jimin's room and opened a drawer, trying to find his favorite blue shorts. I sighed and opened another drawer. My luck they were neatly set on top of everything else.

"Minmin.." I made my way back to the restroom to see Yoongi squatting in front of him. This man.. I wanna kill him. "Come on. Shorts, snack, teeth then bed." A frowned pulled onto his lips. Before he could protest Yoongi stood up.

"Listen Minmin.." Slowly nodding he slipped from the toilet seat and came up to me, stepping into the shorts. He grabbed onto my pinky and ringer finger, following close behind. Yoongi went into the living room and sat down.

Ash- does he always do as he pleases?

I placed Jimin in the counter, and turned to his cabinet, searching for a sippy cup.

"Third shelf- second cabinet." I turned my head to see Yoongi still watching tv. I glared, grumbling but yet I followed what he said. It was there.

"Milk?" Jimin nodded eagerly as I pulled the carton out of the fridge and into a glass cup. Setting it in the microwave. "Jimin.." I glanced back and smiled as he played with his fingers. Counting each one.

Yoongi soon made his way in the kitchen, playing with Jimin as I prepared the snack. When I turned around Jimin's head was pushed against Yoongis. My jaw clenched as I grabbed the colorful bear plate and made my way over to them, pushing Yoongi away.

You stupid boy... Don't make me jealous...

To be continued....

A/n: Hello my beauties. I hope you enjoyed as always.

Is the storyline keeping you interested ;;)))

As always lots of love ~ X