1.0

I felt uneasy. I felt..horrible. Why did he always have to leave me when I wanted him most. I lounged around my apartment till noon had come. I wanted to surprise him for a while so I had decided to get his favorite sushi. He had been working hard and he deserved it. I placed an order and grabbed my keys before taking off out the building to the shop.

I made my way onto campus, the plastic bag hanging in my hand. I ended asking a couple of students where Jungkook's professor's room was located, this was my first time here. I walked over to the smaller sized building that was pushed in the back. A couple of classrooms passed by until I reached the classroom he was supposed to be in.

Before opening the door, I glanced inside to see if my beloved was inside. And indeed he was. He was sitting on top of the wooden desk, his professor standing between his legs, Their foreheads pressed together, his hand was running up and down his thigh. The sight and thought of another's hands on Jungkook drove me mad. Crazy.

I set the bag down before walking off. My fist bounded up. My jaw clenched as I made my way off-campus. He's cheating. These long nights without him. Waiting...was so he could kiss someone else? Be in the hands of another. You wanna play this game? Fine.

* * * *

I knocked, impatiently. It was now 7 pm. I was done packing Jungkook's things and my mind wouldn't clear. The scene kept replaying in my mind. I knocked again. Open up, come on. I tapped my foot until the familiar padding of small feet were herd. The door slowly opened up, Jimin's face sneaked out. His eyebrows pushed together.

"Tae?" I pushed the door open, making my way in before shutting it quickly. Jimin backed up before I grabbed onto his cheeks and I pushed my lips against his aggressively, backing him up to the wall, my hands sliding up his sides to his wrists. I pulled back slightly. Panting.

"So you want me to stay? Then I will." I pushed my lips onto his neck and down. "But remember I'll always return to my boyfriend." Lies...

* * * *

I grabbed onto my shirt, pulling it on. Jimin sat on his bed, as he watched me. I grabbed my shoes, before sitting down.

"Stop staring.." I didn't feel the nice in me. I felt cold. My heart wasn't feeling it. I looked back to see Jimin still staring at me. "Are you deaf?" He blushed and looked down. I'm not usually cold or rude but after today something seemed to shift inside. I suddenly could feel it. The burning question he has been wanting to ask.

"Tae.. Would you...consider being my caretaker?" I looked back to the floor as I slipped my shoes on.

"What would I get out of it?" I raised an eyebrow as I stood up, walking up to Jimin. I leaned down towards him. My face only inches from his. He breathes stuck in his throat.

"You can have me whenever you want..." He twisted his fingers into the hem of my button-up. "Wouldn't you like that..?" He peered up into my eyes. He was precious. Did I want to do this with him? Everything about him truly attracted me.

A smirk pulled onto my face, as I ran my finger down his cheek, tracing his jaw. I leaned forward before patting his head and pulling away.

"Deal." I turned around. "but know you're mine now...and just to make things clear. Don't fall for me..."

To be Continued...

A/N: <3 I hope you enjoyed, your votes and comments are appreciated, as always lots of love ~ X