1.5

Warning: Detailed scene below. ;)

You're mine Park Jimin.

It's true I used him for personal pleasure. It's true he was simply a toy. It's amazing how something can change you so much. Although I would treat him nice in little space, I knew he wasn't innocent when he was in his 'mature' space. Meaning I could use him, kiss him, touch him all I wanted. He was mine. In both ways.

If only Jungkook could see us now. Our hot and bothered bodies pushed together on your couch. Sweat dripping down my forehead with every movement. Your panting and moans. The marks on your neck. My name on your lips. Your hair in my fingers.

Maybe then he would realize how I felt seeing another's hands on him.

I groaned as I moved. Jimin's hands in my hair as I kept moving. Faster. Rough. I groaned as my lips attacked his neck. Our hot, breathe combining as one. I grabbed onto his hair and pulled his head back, looking him in the eyes. I want him to see I show no emotion to him. I want him to think I will return to my home, a make love to my, now ex-boyfriend.

His eyes squinted as he turned his head away. My head went back into the crook of his neck. Mint. I continued to lick along his neck, along with the bruises left by me. My hands pushed onto his hips as I thrust one last time before sitting down. My chest heaving up and down, trying to catch my breath. I looked over as Jimin as he slightly covered himself.

"Now lets actually eat." I stood up, pulling my boxers on before making my way to the kitchen. "How about you go shower, we'll eat and then you can slip into little space if you want?" I looked back to see Jimin, covering himself while he smiled nodding.

* * * *

I laughed as Jimin squished his cheeks together. He pushed onto his tippy toes while making faces. I set my hands on his hips as I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"You didn't shower.." I pointed at his face, giving a stern look.

He pouted, rocking back onto his heels. He let his cheeks go and began to pout.

"I don't wanna!" He stopped his foot. I stopped and let go of his hips. "I wanna play!" I shook my head and patted his head.

"No Minmin, we gotta shower then we can play okay?" I lied. He needed to shower so he could go to sleep. "Come on," I went to grab his hand and pull him but he slipped away.

I turned around to see him sitting on the tile floor, his bottom lip stuck out like a sore thumb. I sighed and made my way back.

"Minmin, we have to shower." I opened my arms in hopes he would collapse into them and let me take him to the restroom. But he didn't. Nope, he did the opposite. He ran...

To be continued...

A/n:  I hope you enjoy. It may seem a little short and I'm sorry but I still hope you will vote and comment 💕

As always lots of love , ~ X