3.0

"Chimmy..." My breathe staggered as I dropped to my knees by his bed, gently taking his hand into mine. "W-what happen.." Worry was present in my voice, as I looked at his pale face.

    "I told you not to worry about me." His face strained as he pushed himself up in his bed. "How did you know I was here.." I pushed myself into a seat, my hand not letting go of his hand. My leg began bouncing. He looked pale, and exhausted. His already frail frame looked even smaller then it was. Bags were present under his eyes.

    "Yoongi called me from your phone...he wanted me to come up here." Jimin only nodded slowly. My eyebrows were still furrowed together from before. Jimin looked down at our intertwined hands and pulled his from mine before shoving them under the blanket that was keeping him warm. "You actually scared me to death Jimin...I-"

    "Can we not start Tae? It's okay. I'm fine really..Yoongi should be around so its okay if you leave..." I gulped down starring at the male in front of me. When you have no idea what happen to someone you really care about it makes you realize just how important someone can be to you. I know Jimin was trying to be polite by telling me I could go but my heart was aching. Aching in all ways possible. I knew I had to tell him. Just do it Tae.. You can do it..

    "Jimin there is something I really need to tell you..." I gulped down the saliva that was starting to accumulate in my mouth from being nervous. I scratched my neck, and scooted close to the hospital bed. I grabbed Jimin's hand from the blanket, holding it by my chin as I leaned forward. I looked him in the eyes. My heart began racing fast. My stomach turned. I'm going to do it.

    "Jimin, I love you. I love you dearly. I never wanted to treat you poorly. I just thought you need to hear this from me. Even if it's the last time I say it to you Jimin. I love everything about you. I just want you to know I care deeply and I love you with my whole fucking heart. You deserve someone who will treat you more than perfect.." I sighed. It felt like a house was lifted from my shoulders and all the pent of stress was released from me. Jimin's face was blank. He only starred at me.

    Once again he pulled his hand from mine and fixed his blanket while running his hand through his hair. He looked back at me. Straight into my eyes and smiled softly. Only it wasn't a normal smile. It was a sad smiled. His eyes spoke for themself but what came next stung me in the heart.

    "But baby I don't love you.." Someone cleared their throat behind me. When I turned around and saw him I only felt anger..

He loves him