2.3

Tae's POV

"T-Tae.." My body froze. My eyes staring at the male in front of me. He collapsed to his knees, arms wrapped around his head as sobs escaped his lips. His forehead pushed against my leg as he cried out. "Tae.."

"K-kookie.." I kneeled down in front of him, pulling him into my arms slowly. I didn't know what I was doing. But even if I I wanted too I couldn't let him cry. Gently, I picked him up and carried him inside setting him in the couch. His head in my lap. I could only stare at his soft features. The same features I once fell for. I frowned as I thought about what happen.

This man I loved in another's arms. I gently ran my fingers along his hair, a smile slowly falling upon my face. I'm still in love with this man.. and I'm falling for another. Sobs were the only thing heard, till it slowly descended away. Sobs turned to soft snores and mumbled 'hmmm.'

- - - - - - -

"Kookie.." I pushed his cheek, and squeezed gently. "Kookie...wake up." I watched as his puffy red eyes slowly looked at me. I slightly smiled.

"Hi.." His raspy voice spoke before he sat up next to me. "I didn't mean to fall asleep..." The Sleeves if his sweater were pulled over his hands as he was fidgeting.

"No, no it's fine. I understand..." I looked over at him and patted his knee. "Why...were you crying?" The silenced seemed to say all I need to know though.

"T-Tae.." I sighed and shook my head. Pulling my hand away only for him to latch onto it. "I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid for what I did. Please.." I gently pulled my hand away and looked at him.

"He broke up with you? Am I right?" Jungkook looked down and frowned, slightly nodding. "You hurt me.. a lot." I lifted his chin and looked him in the eyes.

"T-Tae" I smiled a little, resting a hand on his cheek. "I-I love you." He lunged himself into my arms and crashed his lips into mine. My hands going to his waist.

I missed his lips

The feeling of his skin..

The way he smells

I missed him...

But some part of me hated this kiss. Some part of me told me to turn to my door. Some part of me was telling me Jimin was there. To go to him. To stop treating him so horribly. To go love and nurture him. But this toxin in front of me was over powering. And I couldn't bring myself too turn around.

If I did things could have changed...

A/N: Y'all are gonna hate me. But it's ok because I love all of you <3

Remember to vote and comment
If you want I have other stories you guys can check out as well