.8

The day came to an early end, once the children were seen out I quickly cleaned up so some remodeling work could be done. Jimin and I stood outside as water droplets began to fall.

"Thank you for entertaining the children.. they would have thrown a fit if you didn't pretend to be my boyfriend." I scratched my neck awkwardly, glancing in Jimin's direction.

"Oh, no need to thank me.." He shook his head and fiddled with his hands.

"You did well not slipping in little space..." I turned my head in his direction. His head snapped up, his eyes connecting with mine. "I'll take you home yea... I know you want to relax...slip into your space. I'll take care of you.. for today." It seemed like the tension in Jimin's eyes dissolved and his tense structure relaxed.

"You would do that for me?" His voice was shaky and I felt the need to take him home. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's go," I began walking away. The small pattern of his feet followed behind. The wind began to blow and caused the tree to blow. The raindrops being blown as well.

* * * *

"Jimin.." I groaned as I held a plastic tub on my hands. He was running around in his dirty blue shorts and his pastel pink shirt. A pacifier in his mouth. He had originally wanted to color, but he said he was hungry. I told him to watch cartoon but he began running around.

I set the tub on the coffee table, as Jimin came running towards the couch, jumping into it and towards me. I quickly picked him up from under his arms, carrying him to the kitchen. Why am I doing this...

He began to squirm in my arms before I set him onto the countertop. I pointed my finger to him giving him a stern look.

"If you don't stop I'll put you on tome out," over the time he was coloring and running around and from the time I met him I dug a little deeper on the little community. And what to do when a little was acting out. Jimin's face fell as he looked down, swinging his legs.

"What do you want? Or have?" I set both of my hands on either side of him and smiled gently. He slowly looked up.

"Nuggets.." He mumbled quietly. I patted his thighs and nodded.

"Nuggets it is then.." I quickly got out the frozen bag of nuggets and preheating the oven. I turned back to see Jimin playing with his shirt. "I'm sorry..just listen please.." He slowly nodded looking up at me.

"M-me sorry.." I sighed and patted his head. "I'll be good." I pulled back, as I pulled the chicken bag from the freezer and set them into the over. Jimin sat quietly for the small amount of 5 minutes before I pulled the nuggets from the oven, and onto a plate with some ranch.

"Here Jimin." I set the plate next to him, and sat in one of the stools. He turned his body to the side and began shoveling ranch covered nuggets into his mouth. I laughed as I watched him get sauce on his cheeks, him constantly sucking on his fingers.

"Here!" He dipped the nugget into the ranch, covering it a little too much before shoving it towards my mouth. "Ahhh" he opened his mouth wide, trying to get me to do so as well. I nodded and took the nugget in my mouth. When I looked back at him.. his eyes had changed.

They were soft. His cheeks were flushed, and he was biting his lip. I only stared at him, as he gently whipped the sauce of the side of my lip.

He wasn't in little space anymore.

A/n: Things are becoming heated and some changes are gonna be coming to Tae.

I hope you enjoy 💕 As always, lots of love
~ X