1.3

Jimin's POV:

"We need to set some rules" He spoke stern. His face didn't show a sign of emotion. Just like when he kissed me... looked at me... when he touched me. He didn't show anything. No feelings. Nothing. like he said before he will always return to Jungkook.

"R-rules?" I never had a caretaker. Although I knew rules and punishments were coming it was odd to actually hear those words.

I just woke up and he was bombarding me with things. I was wearing his shirt, that seemed to burry me. I stood up from the couch and stretched.

"Shouldn't you be worrying about Jungkook coming home?" I made my way over to him as I adjusted his shirt. "You're such a child.. more then I am sometimes..." I grumbled. I glanced up to him but yet his eyes were occupied by something else. Like always...

Tae pulled away. Pushing my hands away as he grabbed my cheeks between his hands.

"I didn't ask for your help. I asked for the rules." He pushed my face away gently and moved into the kitchen. "First rule. No going in my room. Unless I say so or take you myself." He says at the kitchen table, a glass of soju was in front of him.

I quickly grabbed it and glared. His eyes snapped to mine as his jaw clenched as he reached forward, forcefully pulling the bottle back.

"Rule two. No touching things I didn't say you could not touch." With a small growl, he opened the bottle taking s big drink. I frowned as I watched his eyelashes touch his cheek as he closed his eyes. "Three.. always listen to me. Or I'll punish you." He winked, as he reached out, his thumb running across my cheek.

"Now for punishments... you get three warnings. After that, you'll have time out, in the corner. Next, spankings... I hope I won't have to go further than that." He finally shed the bottle off and pushed it aside. His hand still against my cheek. I closed my eyes, feeling his touch. It was warm. Like honey tea steaming in the morning. Then the feeling was gone. He stood up and looked at me. His eyes seemed to soften, but only for a second.

"I'll take you to work..?" I nodded and stood up, grabbing my clothes before retreating in the bathroom and getting dressed. When I came out, I saw Jungkook standing in front of Tae. Tears seemed to fall down his cheeks, as he gripped onto Tae's shirt.

"Please...please.." I cleared my throat. Jungkook and Tae both looked over at me. Tae smirked, as I made my way next to Tae. "J-Jimin.." His voice was corse and cracking.

His eyes went to Tae then back to me before he excused himself and went to the room down the hall. Tae followed him with his eyes. Paying no attention to me, beside him.

I sighed, tugging in his sleeve and looking up into his eyes. "Tae.." I gently whispered. His head leaned down to me, as he took my hand in his and led me out of the apartment.

To be continued....

A/N: another update 💕I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please continue to support me and this book.

Please also check it my other books like

Baby Blues, Unrequited Love (complete) and  read the teaser to "Games"

Please vote and comment 💕 Means a lot.
If you have questions leave them in the comment section and I'll do a q&a possibly.

As always lots of love ~ X