.4

"Hi baby," A toothy grin was plastered on his face. The glass of red wine sat in his right hand and the tv remote on the left. I shrugged my jacket and shoes off before making my way to the other side of the couch. "I missed you." He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek as I wrapped my arm around his back.

"How was your day?" I placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head as he snuggled into my side. The once half-full glass in his hand sat empty on the coffee table within seconds.

"It was okay and yours?" His big doe eyes peered up at me, a gentle smile on his deep red lips. I smiled a nodded in response. It was ok. No, it was weird and I went to McDonald's with a little. How do I tell you that? Jungkook was always the type to get possessive, I loved it but what happened today I'm still comprehending myself. I will probably keep it to myself for awhile, until I can comprehend the day myself.

"Go eat your dinner. It's takeout, second shelf on the right." A big smile plastered on my face as I quickly jolted up, causing him to fall to the side.

"Food!" I jogged into the kitchen. A flustered Jungkook following right behind me while laughing.

"If it wasn't for me you would starve you know?" I pulled the once warm noodles into a plate, pushing them into the microwave. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him close. Kissing his head, I smiled.

"I know my love. I'm sorry." A pout formed onto his lips, before I pushed mine onto them. A light kiss it was. We never went further than that. It was pure torture to be able to kiss his lips but not any deeper. To kiss his lips but not his body. Once I finished my food we made our way to bed. Nothing more than a good night kiss and cuddles under a thick deep cover.

* * * *

The next morning, I woke up alone. As usual. Jungkook always left my place early so he could make it to his intern job with his pass professor at his college. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up in my bed. Warmth surrounded me and I didn't want to get out. But I knew I had to. I needed to make my way to Jimin's and let him know he didn't owe me a dinner. We didn't exchange any ocntact info and I really don't want him to feel that he owes me anything for yesterday.

I quickly threw on some joggers, and my grey hoodie and my shoes before locking my apartment and heading to my car. I vaguely remembered his apartments location from yesterday. I couldn't tell why but there was something about him that seemed so familiar. I mean he did know my name? Which was actually weird, and unexplainable for me. Maybe We had met in the past before?

The moment I got there, I made my way into the building. It was actually really nice. Nicer then what a college drop out could afford that is. I made my way to the front desk to ask what apartment number he was in. 19 A. Everything around me seemed familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. It felt like Deja vu 

My heart began to race, anxiety kicking in. It isn't weird for me to show up, right? I mean I have my reasons, and good ones they are. I stepped up the matte grey door and knocked lightly. The small sounds of stumbling and commotion were herd.

The door then opened. Reveling a shirtless Jimin, standing in front of me. My eyes slightly followed him thing frame, and me cheeks heated up. I smiled awkwardly, as Jimin quickly pulled a shirt over his head. An oversized shirt that covered his grey-ish blue shorts.

"Oh.. Tae Hi." He smiled and opened the door wider allowing me to step in. "Why did you stop by? Seems a little early for dinner, yea?" I nodded and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Yea, well I wanted to stop by to tell you that we really don't have to have dinner. You don't have to make it up to me." I slightly looked around his apartment not trying to seem rude but I was curious as a cat. How can he afford such a nice place? Why can't I? What is his job?

"We already agreed, you aren't gonna get out of this now." A small laugh came from his mouth as he made his way by the tv, picking up a glass of orange juice. He seemed more open and confident then he did yesterday. 

I couldn't help but let my eyes wander. The place had such a bachelor's vibe but yet tiny things of his little space could be seen. My head turned in the direction of a small stuffed animal set on the coffee table I was by. The same one he had yesterday. I gently picked it up, examining it. I was so caught up with the animal I didn't seem to realize Jimins eyes had grown huge. His lips were bitten between his teeth as if it was a piece of meat., His cheeks turning the same shade of pink as they were yesterday. Little space?

I quickly set the animal back down. "I'm sorry, I'll get going now." I made my way towards the front door and as soon as my hand was on the door handle I heard a small sniffle come from behind me. As if it was a common thing my head snapped into the direction in worry.

"Stay..." Jimin was now sitting on the couch, the stuffed animal sitting in his lap. His eyebrows knitted together, as his bottom lip stick out like a sore thumb. "Stay with me please.." How do I keep finding myself in this situation?

—————————-
A/n: a<3 Sending lots of love your way

Lots of love ~ X