.9

They were soft. His cheeks were flushed, and he was biting his lip. I only stared at him, as he gently whipped the sauce off the side of my lip. I swallowed the lump in my throat, before pulling back from his touch.

"Jimin..?" His eyes seemed to focus again as he shook his head and smiled. "You need to tell me when you aren't in little space anymore, okay?" He nodded while biting his lip. What am I doing.

"Well since you're out of little space, I should get going." As I stood up, Jimin grabbed onto my upper arm, frowning. "Jimin..." I trailed off, my eyes lingering on his.

"Tae.." I sighed, and looked at him in the eyes. I frowned. "Can you stay.. just awhile longer.." His hand slowly dropped to my wrist.

"I said I'd take care of you so you could clip into little space.. you aren't there anymore." I gently pulled my wrist from his grip. Shoving my hands in my pockets. "I need to go home. My boyfriends wait...Jungkook is waiting for me." His eyes filled with hurt. But yet he smiled. Yet he nodded. Pulled his hands together.

"Then... I'll walk you out." Jimin slide off the counter and made his way around to me to the front door. "Come on." I followed behind him, as we made our way to the entrance.

"I might see you tomorrow. I'm not sure yet." Before I could change the way I said anything I walked away. I'm in a relationship. And no matter what I'll come home to him.

* * * *

I sat at my kitchen counter, tapping my foot impatiently. I wanted him home. My kookie. I wanted my boyfriend home. I didn't want to waste another second. I had to get his eyes out of my head. I had to get Jimin out of my head.

The moment the door open, I got up turning around and quickly stalking to Jungkook.

"You're home my love.." I kept walking forward, even when I got in front of him. I gently pushed him again the wall. Placing kisses against his lips. The kiss began to get intense. I held his hips, his hands running up and down my back and chest. I gently bit onto his lips, gliding my tongue against his lips. Small huff and low groans left his throat.

I was kissing him but I thought of someone else

I was touching him but I felt someone else's skin.

"Jungkook," I mumbled before picking him up and leading down the hallway. Get him out of my mind..

* * *

I groaned as I herd talking beside me. Jungkook was talking to someone. Who though.. I rolled my head over, seeing Jungkook on the phone He seemed upset. I slowly sat up, checking my phone for the time. 9 in the morning. I groaned as I let my head fall back.

"I have to go.." He mumbled lowly, as he shoved his phone into his pocket. "I'll be home later, I love you." And with that he took out the door and out the building. This boy.. hurts me everyday.