1.7

I pushed Yoongi away and made my way in front of Jimin, smiling. I placed the sipper cup in his hand and a plate of food on his lap. I ran my hands along his thighs, slightly looking back at Yoongi. His jaw clenched.

A smirk pulled to my lips as I placed gentle kisses along Jimin's shoulder as he ate.

A loud sigh was herd from behind, and I pulled back and looked over to the shorter male.

"I'll head out. Minmin, I'll be back tomorrow ok?" With the nod of his head, Yoongi disappeared out the door. I sighed and rested my forehead in Jimin's shoulder.

"Minmin.." Jimin turned his head towards me, as he shocked his last bite of food into his mouth. I pushed myself back, smiling. "I don't want him here.." Jimin's eyes connected with mine a frown present on his face.

"But why.." I ran a hand through my hair, as I grabbed the empty plate. "I like Yoongi-hyung..." I scoffed and shook my head.

"No baby. Don't like him anymore. You can't see him anymore." I ran my hand down his cheek, brushing away strayed hairs.

After a few seconds, Jimin slowly nodded and smiled a little. A smile pulled onto my face as I kissed his forehead.

"Let's get you to bed." Helping him down from the counter, he grabbed his milk and made his way into his room where I tucked him in and kissed him gently.

* * * *

I pushed my way into the, seemingly new building, only it wasn't. It was just the plain old day Care I use to work at. I still do work. After everything that had to happen with Jungkook, I wasn't sure if I wanted to still work here. Now I had Little Jimin to take care of as well. It was only a matter of time he would ask me for gifts or to bring him something.

I pushed in my pin on the maroon colored wall before making my way into the back. Some co-workers I don't or never associate with sat at the table talking amongst themselves.

I leaned against the wall, waiting for the boss to come and tell us the plans for today. If we were to take care of kids or the building. One of the options obviously making more sense than the other.

"Hey Tae, how you been?" My head tilted up towards a brunette. Kim...Kim Lee? I think his name was. Her to long of eyelashes, overdrawn red lipstick made me want to look away. Ignore her but I didn't.

"I've been good..you?" I ran a hand through my hair, as I pulled a water bottle out of the white fridge in the corner. She nodded, saying she was fine. Everyone then began to talk again. The conversation only consisted of a small party they were going to tonight.

I didn't take an interest. Although the idea of a party seemed nice, I had Jimin. That's all I needed right now.

Before the conversation continued our boss. Jim walked in. He was truly attractive. His jet black hair complemented his pale skin. How he ended up with a daycare? I don't think I'll ever know. But I knew he was the only person I could really stand in this place.

"Okay, guys. I know we've all been out of work recently due to the new building changes..." he trailed off. His eyes connected with mine for a few seconds before his eyes trailed down me. I shifted a little and he cleared his throat. "The building isn't now being fixed. Although we do need only two people here daily to do some cleaning. So choose someone to clean with and we will choose the days...Tae?"

My mind had blocked out most of his words as I stared at my hands. I looked over at him and smiled. I hope he didn't know I wasn't really listening...

"We will be paired together, is that fine?" I nodded but yet I felt uneasy. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as he winked at me before walking out of the room. My breath became heavy and quickened. Well shit.

To be continued...

;))) I wonder what's gonna happen

~X