2.6

I sighed starring at the deep navy blue door in front of me. I''ve been standing here for maybe ten minutes now and I can't bring myself to knock on the door. I frowned before gently knocking on the door. I stepped back slightly as I herd shuffling on the other side. The door shunt open as someone who I didn't expect to see stood in-front of me. Min Yoongi.. I adjusted my grip on the bag in my hand and smiled.

"Is Jimin available? I need to talk to him and drop some things off." Yoongi's face scanned me. He obviously wasn't happy with my presence. He stepped aside, letting me walk into Jimin's apartment.

"Jimin! Tae's here.." Yoongi walked over to the hallway. Glancing at me for what seemed like every five seconds. "He might be in little space, just so you know." I frowned at the words coming from his mouth. I know what I was doing here. I wanted to talk to Jimin and although we fought the other day, I'm still his care taker. The thought of him in little space and another caring for him really upset me.

Soon the sound of padding feet came running down the hallway, and a fluffy haired Jimin appeared. His eye wide, as he peered at me from the corner of the wall. He pulled his sweater sleeves down, and slightly waved at me.

"Hi Jimin..Can we talk?" He nodes before motioning for me to follow him. We walked to his room, closing the door behind me we both sat on the edge of his bed. "Here's a bagel f your things. I thought you would like to have them back.." I set the bag on the floor and turned my body towards Jimin.

"Thank you.." He mumbled, avoiding his eyes from me. "I've been wanting to talk to you actually." My eyebrows raised as I patted his hand. My chest was aching already and now my heart is speeding. I bit my lip and cleared my throat.

"Well..if you don't mind, I'd like to say something first," I scratched on the back, nervously. " I'm really am sorry I didn't remember you before hand. The past is such a hazy memory for me. I changed my life around from that time. I'm also so sorry for how I treated you. I really am..I was going through a lot of stuff with Jungkook and I wasn't in the right head space. That's no excuse, I know and what I said to you wasn't right. It wasn't like me. I've come out of this deep hole I was in. And that's why I'm here.. Jimin..I-" I was cut off by Yoongi coming into the room.

"Hey love, we should get going for dinner if we want to get there on time." Jimin stood up nodding before turning towards me.

"I should get going, we can continue this talk later?" My eyes didn't leave from Yoongi's before I stood and nodded, making my way towards the door. "Tae.." I stopped at the door, turning back to the smaller male.

"Yea? What is it?" He slowly came over to me, pushing himself on his top toes and kissing me cheek. "Jimin.."  I only stared at him, as he stepped back, a very faint smile on his face.

"You don't have to worry about me and my little space..Yoongi will be my caretaker for now on.." He opened the door to the room, walking out with me following close behind. "It was nice seeing you, Tae. Let's talk again soon?" I didn't nod. My mind was blank. My heart had stopped. My chest was aching even more than before.

I came to tell you I want to continue to be your caretaker...and that I'm falling for you Park Jimin...