1.9

"Yah! Why are we doing this? I hate skating." I groaned as I held onto the wall for dear life. Jimin laughed, as he skated circles around me. "I don't even know why I agreed to this.." I mumbled, mentally hitting my head against the cold glass.

"Why did you agree anyway? We could be doing something else right now." I sighed, as my feet slipped with every little move I made. I knuckles began to turn white before Jimin set his hand on top of mine. " Let me help you.." He pried my cold hands from the ledge and pulled me a little. Nervously I let him do so. If I go down, then so is he. His small frame will be squished by mine.

"I can't do this," I began to laugh as my hands began to move in circles in the air trying to keep my balance. Jimin moved around me, his hands set on my shoulders as he pushed me. He's taking care of me again.

"Keep your weight on the balls of your feet," He patted the heel of my skate, as he squatted down behind me. "Knees bent.." He gently pushed on the backside of my knees, almost causing me to fall. He then came back up and grabbed my hand pulling me along. Slowly off the wall.

I was doing well until I became distracted. My eyes focused on the crinkles by his eyes. The way his soft skin felt against mine. How he was so fragile. As if I could break him with a single touch. I pushed my skates into the ice causing Jimin to suddenly stop with me, the look of confusion on his face.

"Tae-" Before he could say anything else, I pulled him to me. Causing him to collide into my chest. One of my arms wrapped around the small of his waist while the other rested on his head. I pushed my head into the nape of his neck and smiled to myself.  I could feel his heart begin to race. His breathing staggering. "Tae.." He whispered into my ear. As if the tiniest sound would break the air.

"Jimin.," I mumbled, as I began to pull back, the fact we were on the ice, in ice skates didn't cross my mind

BAM

I groaned in pain as my hands held my head. My body lying limp on the ground. A shooting pain going into my ankle.  

* * * *

"I can't believe you forgot you were in skates. Yah! Be careful." Jimin hit my arm as I sat on the hospital bed. It wasn't horrible, only a sprain but I still needed to get discharged. "Now I'm going to have to take care of you.." He looked down blushing. I laughed a little making him become even angrier.

"Aish~ You overreact. I'll be fine." Jimin sent a glare in my direction before sighing.

"Why do you make me worry, idiot " I let out a small laugh, patting Jimin's thigh. A knock from the door caused us to turn in the direction. Then he ran in. Straight to me.