1.1

I was home. Waiting for him to walk in. I waited. Today everything would be over. He wasn't the one I fell for.

The door opened and Jungkook slowly came in. The bag of sushi I bought in his hand. I turned my head in the direction of the door. His eyes fell the moment he saw me.

"Tae..." He shut the door, leaning back against it. The bag in his hand dropped down. I closed my eyes and hummed. "I'm so sorry..."

I opened my eyes and smiled. "What are you talking about my love?" He walked over to me, slowly making his way into my lap. I slid my arms around his waist, leaning into his neck planting soft kisses.

"With... with Hoseok.. I'm sorry." He tilted his head back allowing me to kiss his collar bone. Then I grabbed his hair, making him look at me.

I leaned foreword as a smirk pulled onto my lips. I moved to his ear and let out heavy breathing. "Get out," and before he could respond, I pushed him off and grabbed his boxes of belongings, putting them outside my apartment.

Jungkook watched me in awe. Flustered, and hurt he slowly stood up. I held the door wide open with a large smile. He glanced up at me. Tears whelmed up in his eyes before he walked out. I slammed the door behind him and threw myself on the couch.

I hated my drama. I hated this life.

* * * *

The morning came to fast. Last night I had ended up getting drunk. To drunk. I groaned as I rolled over on my couch. My eyes slowly opened and closed. The sun right in my way. I pushed myself up slowly, one hand on my head.

"Good morning sleepy." I jumped and turned around seeing Jimin in the frame of the kitchen. A smile planted on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I grumbled as I stood up. My head is in so much pain. I pushed past Jimin, gently and began to dig through the medicine cabinet, pulling the pain killers out.

"You called me last night to come over. I ended up just putting you on the couch before you passed out." He leaned back into the island and crossed his arms. "You shouldn't get drunk..." I plopped the pain killers in my mouth while swallowing. I turned around a smirk on my face.

I slowly made my way towards him. Trapping him against the island. "And are you gonna stop me.." I raised an eyebrow, leaning in close to him. So close our breathes combined as one. I felt his heart begin to race, as he looked back and forth between my eyes and lips.

"S-stop teasing me.." he pushed on my chest, but I didn't budge. I gently grabbed his chin, raising his face. "Tae.."

"You silly boy... Don't tell me what to do.." I pushed my lips onto his. Aggressively, I glided my tongue along his lips. Pushing for entrance. A fight for dominance.

He leaned his head back, as I made my way down his neck, biting all over. Leaving dark blue-purple marks all over him. Hollow groans came from his throat before I pulled back.

"You want to go to little space..don't you?" I looked into his eyes, redness rising to his cheeks.

"Yes..." I nodded and picked him up, setting Jimin the counter.

"Then do it..."

A/n:

Please continue to read and vote

As always lots of love ~ X