2.1

"How do you know me?" His hands froze, paralyzed its seemed, before he turned towards me and smiled.

"You don't remember... maybe because I wasn't important to you during that time of your life.. but we were kinda close. We had mutual friends in college. We were always together. College.. I know was a hard time for you... me as well. We both dropped out I mean..one day we were out at the lake, I was in the lake when one of the guys swung in on the rope. I was engulfed in the water and you saved me. We talked more after that but Jungkook came in a swept you off your feet.. he was good to you..he is good to you..." no, No he isn't.

I stared at Nimin as he playing with his fingers. He didn't look at me, just as the floor. I sat up a little, careful to not hurt myself more. I grabbed Jimin's hands and smiled.

"I remember you. I remember saving you...and I also remember that night we drove up to the mountains and had that talk..." I brushed his hair back and pulled him onto my lap. "I'm sorry I didn't remember baby.." I kissed his forehead, and cupped his cheeks in my hands. A smirk pulled into my lips.

"Don't give me that look" He pulled his face away covering his red tinted cheeks. I cooed into his ear, giving small kisses to the nape of his neck. "Tae." I hummed in response moving my lips to his collar bone gently nipping at the skin.

"Yes baby boy?" I smiled glancing up at the male. My lips still moving with his skin. The hum from his throat letting me know he's enjoying the presence of my lips.

"Why are you doing this.." He mumbled. Almost a whisper. I pulled back, looking at the male

Why was I doing this? For my own pleasure? To get back at Jungkook? Why?

"Jungkook isn't in your life..anymore.." I nodded slowly. My eyes never left his. "Then why..." A heavy sigh left his plump pink lips as he slid off of me.

"Jimin, baby.." I began to turn my body, my body between his legs as I leaned forward. His back pushing against the couch. My forehead came in contact to his. "You're my toy...A pleasure. I care for you a lot. But I'm not here to love you."My voice was small. You almost couldn't hear it.

It felt sick to say these words to him. I felt my stomach turn as I pushed my lips onto his. My arms wrapped around his small body. It was sick. But he is my toy and nothing more. A personal pleasure I indulge myself into when needed.  His little space is just a side course I have to deal with.

My mind wondered to Jung-kook. Imagining him pressed up against that man. I felt as if I was a ticking time bomb. The more I thought about them the more I wanted Jimin. The more I did with him.

"You're just my toy baby boy." Our bodies are pressed together as my lips attacked his neck. "At the end of the day I don't love you.."

A/N: I finally updated. After how long? Lmao.
....

Anyway I hope you enjoyed~ X