2.4

Authors note: The story is going to change, I don't like where I was taking Tae so please bear with me as I progress this story into something else. I will end up editing this book in the future, but i will keep all of you updated.

    Jimin's POV

I didn't know what I was doing, all I knew was i had to see Tae. The moment Yongi asked for him to care for me my stomach began to turn in circles. I felt like my world was becoming more hectic as seconds passed. I pushed Yongi away and ran out of the room, out of the office as my boss yelled for me to come back. But I kept going. I didn't stop. Straight to Tae's place. I ran into the building right to his door but i stopped. I stopped when I herd a voice that wasn't Tae's.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep I'm sorry.." I gently touched the door and set my ear against the wood. Then I herd his voice. My smile turned into a frown as I listened. "I love you.." I pulled back when it went silent, my hand falling to my side. Small tears began to form and fall down my face. If only you knew i was here... I pulled my sleeves over my hands and turned on my heel walking away. Maybe he never really cared for me. It really hasn't been that long but I began to feel something for this man who now is with another. His words from the other day ran through my head. He wasn't like that when we first met. Maybe he was going through something...or maybe I just didn't know who he really was...

———-

It's been a couple of days since Yongi had kissed me and it's all that's been on my mind. Everything that has been running in my brain has had me very stressed and I can't go into my little space at all. My heads resting on my pillow, as another pillow is laying between my legs that I'm cradling to my body. All my mind has been doing is thinking about Yongi and then to Tae and back to Yongi. I groaned and pushed my face deeper into my sheets. My phone has been going off non stop from Yongi. He's even came knocking but i didn't answer. I just stayed quiet and tucked myself in my sheets. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Tae hasn't tried contacting me at all and I'm not sure if I can accept the fact he's probably with another person, on the couch.

Ring....Ring...Ring..

I rolled over looking at my phone on the nightstand. Expecting to see Yongi's contact name only it wasn't. I quickly sat up to see Tae's name with a couple hearts on the call screen. I began to frown, debating if i should answer or not. I reached over to answer but i couldn't. I hesitated and drew my hand back. The screen eventually turn dark before lighting back up with my lock screen.

One new voicemail

I quickly grabbed my phone unlocking it and my voicemails. I pressed on the new voicemail labeled with his name and pulled the phone to my  ear. "Hey Jiminie. I have a couple of your things here for you...I was wondering if I could stop by and drop them off? Maybe we could talk? Please call me back." I realized how soft his voice was, and how i could hear his shaking breathe. It wasn't harsh or rude but gentle. Like when we had first met. My stomach hurt. There's no doubt in my mind that i miss him. But maybe i shouldn't see him? I'm hurt and i want to yell through my phone at this confusing man, and another part of me just wanted to be in his arms. To slip into my little space.. I'm so mixed I don't have any idea on what to do with myself. I felt my face begin to heat up as tears began to fall down my face.

I don't know what to do