.6

The moment I got home I sprawled out onto the couch, covering my face with a pillow and screaming into it. Every part of this felt bad. Even if it was the most innocent thing in the world. So innocent. I knew I had to tell Jungkook but I know the moment I do he's going to pick a fight and question everthing, which he has the right to. It looks and sounds like I'm Jimin's caretaker when I'm not. I don't want to be. I just met the guy! What am I suppose to do? 

I groaned and pushed the pillow off my head, looking at the ceiling. These days seem to lag on. Jungkook is never home, I'm always looking for him and he's never around. Never around for my achievements, my happy days or even my sad ones. He's always being picked up by his professor, Jung Hoseok, always being dropped off by him. Just around him. Him and not me.

Yet, at the same time, I cannot blame him. He works hard to help me pay my bills and keep this place nice. I tilted my head back as the door opened. A tiered looking kookie coming into my home. I smiled gently and opened my arms wide for his embrace. He dropped his jacket, kicked his shoes off and collapsed into my arms. The warm embrace made me smile. I kissed his head gently and rubbed his back. This is all I've wanted all day. Too hold my love.

"How was your day?" I gently whispered in his ear. "Was it good? Did anyone give you trouble?" I heard him heave a sigh before shrugging his shoulders.

"It was normal... I just graded lots of homework." He nuzzled his head into my chest, heaving out a large huff. "I hate my job. I get done early but he piles more and more work on. It's as if I live in the classroom. " His eyes met mine, his lip pulling between his teeth.

"I know what you're thinking..." I mumbled as I lifted the side of his shirt tracing small circles. "Give in babes..." I know what he wanted. He wanted me. He groaned and sat up, glaring in my direction.

"Stop it. You know not to talk about or like that to me." Before I could respond he disappeared into our bedroom. I sighed and sat up on the couch, stretching. He always seemd to shut me out, even when I know he wants to give in. I glanced at the time, I told Jimin I would come back, would he even hold it against me if I didn't show? 

I already knew Jungkook wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the night. He probably won't let me even hold him tonight. I sighed and stood up grabbing my jacket, and my keys. I looked back at the bedroom door before leaving  the apartment. I quickly made my way back to the nice bachelor pad knocking on the door, gently.

The door opened to reveal a nicely dressed Jimin. He smiled and opened the door wider, allowing me to come it. "I almost thought you wouldn't come.."His cheeks were flushed a bit in embaressment at his own statement, I looked around the now-familiar room. It was different. All his little things tucked away, you wouldn't even know he has a different side.

"Well, I did agree to have dinner with you, so.." I trailed off and smiled. "What are we having? I can smell it cooking." Jimin smiled and led me into the kitchen.

"I'm making a braised beef, with rice and lots of side dishes. Does it smell good?" I peered into the pan and smiled smelling the beef.

"It smells amazing." I turned my head to Jimin, not realizing I was leaning over his shoulder. I stopped a little and laughed nervously before sitting back up. "Do you cook often?" He only nodded as he grabbed a few things.

"How about you go sit and I'll bring the food out?" I agreed and sat at the kitchen table. The white dish plates a drastic change from the matte black table. He did have good taste in style. Before I knew it we were eating and chatting over things. Like work, and life. The food was half-way gone.

"So.. I hope you don't mind me asking but.." I cleared my throat, swallowing my food. "Have you always been a little...do you like.. have a caregiver..? That guy..." Jimin looked at me before laughing.

"You mean Yoongi. No, no not my caretaker... I don't have one and he's just a close friend. I can take care of myself..." His face began to turn red. "Although I wouldn't mind one..." I nodded and smiled a little, continuing to shovel beef and side dishes into my mouth.

"This is really good Jimin. Could I possibly take some home?" Jimin laughed and nodded, agreeing to send me home with a bowel. "Oh.. uh by the way... how do you know my name...?" I tilted my head a little. Jimin paused in eating and looked at me, but I couldn't read his facial expression.

"You don't remember ?..."

A/n:  A little longer chapter than normal, but I hoped you liked it <3

As always lots of love
~ X