2.5

Tae's Point of View

                I set my phone down on the coffee table and let out a sigh. I really need Jimin to pick up his phone. All I needed was to talk to him. I sat back against the couch debating if i should just go see him. Is he still mad at me? Will he even open the door if he sees that its me? I ran my hand through my hair. Everything about my life is so stressful. I felt to warm hands run down my chest and two arms wrapping around me. A small smile formed on my face as I looked at my kookie nuzzling his face in my neck.

    "Why don't you take your mind off everything, and we can cook dinner together?" I hummed and nodded in response while place a kiss on his cheek before standing up and making my way into the kitchen. "Yay!"

—————-

    I groaned as my phones alarm started going off. Work. I sighed as I tossed my legs over the side of the couch. Ever since Jungkook had showed up here, I've been sleeping on the couch. I didn't know what I was really doing. Where we back together? I wasn't ready to sleep in the same bed with him again. But he was here. I stood up and made my way into my room. Jungkook was laying peacefully in my bed, curled up in the sheet. His hair falling across his face.

    "What am I going to do with you," I mumbled as I brushed the hair out of his eye. "You make my life a mess..." I turned to my dresser pulling out some clothes, before making my way to the bathroom to get a quick shower. I let the water hit my face as everything that's been happening. I just want everything to settle down. I don't know if I'm ready for jungkook to come back into my life. I don't know if Jimin even wants to see me. All i know is my life is a mess and I'm verily scraping by. The only steady thing that's going for me is my job.

I quickly grabbed my house keys and made my way to the daycare. If anything good could come from my day it would be seeing the kids i get to care for today. They always bring a smile to my face. I made my way into the back classroom all the children's heads turned towards me before I was being climbed on like jungle gym.

"Tae! We've missed you!" I got dragged onto the floor while the children surrounded me, asking all kinds of questions and showing me all the crafts they've been doing. This is what brings me home.Makes my heart slowly melt. Suddenly all my problems were gone and I realized what has been going on with me. The way I've been acting and the rollercoaster of emotions that has been going through me.

I knew what I wanted to do. What I needed to do. I can't be a jealous ass and I can't continue my life the way its been going. I needed to set things in stone. I needed to get rid of the source of my despair. Even if it mean't hurting someone, or...hurting myself.

Authors note:
So you guys are going to see changes in Tae, I didn't like where my book was going and to finish the story soon I decided to revert back Tae (Mostly) I will end up editing this book I'm just not sure when that will be. Thank you guys for all of the support you guys give. It means so much to me!
As always, much love
- X