1.8

I tapped my foot as I stood outside the pale tan building. The rain was pouring down, and because I waited for everyone to leave I was stuck here with the rain. I frowned, as I pulled out my phone. Jimin hasn't texted me yet today.

"Hey, need a ride?" I looked beside me to see Jim, his umbrella above his head. His lips pulled into a smile as I hesitated. He laughed and grabbed onto my hand before pulling me from under the building's cover. "Come on, where do you need to go?" My mouth gapped, as his hand was pressed against the small of my back. We were pulled close together under the umbrella.

"Uh.. my... friend's apartment. It's not too far... I can walk I don't mind..." I mumbled. His head turned towards me, and I turned away. He was close enough I could feel his breath hit against the nape of my neck.

He stopped me in front of a matte black G-wagon. Opening the door for me to climb in. I quickly got in and buckled up as he made his way to the driver's side.

I began to give directions to Jimin's apartment, he tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. We soon arrived, Jimin's apartment was never too far from my work. As I began to unbuckle my seat belt he grabbed my wrist. My eyes shooting up, connecting with his.

"Uh, Tae... Tomorrow we are on cleaning..duty...You'll be in right?" I only nodded, too nervous to say anything. Why do I feel so nervous?

I said my goodbyes and made my way into Jimin's building and up to his apartment.

I gently knocked on the grey door. There was no response. I sighed, twisting the small knob and pushing the door open.

"Jimin... I'm here.." there was no response. I checked the restroom to see it empty. I made my way into the hallway and down to his room. Opening the door I was taken back. Expecting to see my Jimin sitting on the floor coloring or playing with his stuffies, but instead, I was faced with two bodies, Jimin laying his head against Yoongi's lap.

"Oh.. Hi.." Yoongi's eyes met with mine. A smirk pulling onto his horrible lips. I mentally rolled my eyes. I sat on the side of the bed, running my hand along Jimin's soft pale cheek. His lips gapped, tiny snores were almost inaudible. I glanced back at Yoongi, whos had his hands on Jimin's sides.

"You can go now... He's my responsibility.." we starred at each other. Pure hatred raving through our gazes. Neither of us wanted to pull away. Ruffling was herd, and Jimin's head came into my view. My whole demeanor changed as I pulled a smile onto my face. "Hello, baby.." I reached out brushing his hair back as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Hi.," he mumbled, as he began scooting to me, wrapping his frail thin around my neck and scooting his way to my lap. He placed a kiss on my cheek, resting his head on my shoulder. I looked back at the older male that sat in front of me. Frowning he stood and mumbled a goodbye before walking out of the room.

"What should we do today? Hm?" I pulled back to look at Jimin's face. His eyes still partially closed. Why do I feel so protective over you?