2.9

"D-do you love me ?" I avoided eye contact from Yoongi. He stopped and looked over at me, before taking both of my hands in his. "Y-you don't have to answer that." Yoongi pulled my head up and smiled at me.

"Jimin, I do love you.." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before releasing one of my hands and pulling me towards the elevator. I wanted to be happy that he felt this way about me but part of me really couldn't bring myself to be happy. My mind seemed to only wander to Tae. He was so gentle before he changed and I believe that part of me resents him how all the mixed emotions he made me feel. The fact that the thought of him wouldn't allow me to enter my little space. My Safe Space.

The doors opened up to a smaller studio floor. A couple people coming over to tell me the plan for today. I only nodded in response as everyone began preparing me for the photos that were going to be taken of me. Yoongi made his way to the room with my name. He always stays with me and patiently waits. He is always protective of me.

More and more people began to surround me making me even more nervous then I usually am. I could feel my head whispering to me. I don't want to slip into my little space. Eventually I was pushed onto the white mat that covered the floor and wall. The cameras clicking as the photos were being taken of me. I began to sniff. My vision slowly became blurry. I knew what was happening. At least I thought I knew what was happening....

——————

Tae's POV

        "What?" I rubbed my forehead in confusion. Yoongi was frantically talking over the phone. Just a minute ago I thought Jimin was calling me but Yoongi was the one on the other end of the line. "Yoongi. Can you please calm down and tell me what's going on?" Jungkook was currently out getting food so he wasn't home to ease drop on my conversation.

    "Jimin is in the emergency room at the moment. He fainted at a shoot today. This has never happen before and I called the first person on his emergency list. Which was you." I started to slip on my shoes, while holding my phone between my ear and shoulder. "Can you please come here? It's the one by his apartment building." I bite my lip, while humming a mhm. Once my shoes were on I hung up the phone while grabbing my keys off the key rack.

    I didn't to think about the constant rain we have been getting and ran out of my building. Why did he faint? I pushed my way between people walking in the opposite direction then me. Mumbling sorry as I passed and squeezed through. I didn't even think about texting Jungkook that I had left. The bright red letters were in the distance and I swore I felt my feet leave the ground. I dart, as fast as I could towards the building. The rain soaked all of me from head to toe.

    My hair stuck to my forehead as I felt my light sweater become heavy with my sweats. My shoes squishing as I ran into the E.R. I quickly asked the woman at the desk what room Park Jimin was in. 17. Room 17. I pushed myself away from the desk running into the back. Every number but 17 showing up before I ran into his room. Way at the end of the hallway, I shoved myself into his room. The rain soaked me so much I had water falling off every part of me. I gulped down as a sleepy Jimin smiled sadly at me. Oxegyn was going through his nose, with two tubes running to his arms. I let out a very loud sigh, my breathing heavy breathing slowing down.

    "Chimmy..."

Author's note: This book has gotten so much love and I feel like i have sent all of you on a rollercoaster with this book. Sadly this book will be ending soon....

BUT don't let that bring you down. If I see a good response to this book I will be continuing it in the near future.
As always lots of love
-X