2.2

I few days had passed. Since I spoke those words to him. A few days since I seen him actually. Part of me felt like shit while the other half could care less. I didn't feel like going back to him yet. Although I should be there in case he goes in his little space, I couldn't bring myself to go check on him. Why? I didn't have a clue, I just can't face him right now.

Now, I sit on my couch, in my apartment that I'm about to be kicked from, letting my mind wonder to him. My eyes slowly wondered to the ceiling.

I should see him

No, no I shouldn't

But his little space?

You need space

A sigh escaped my mouth, as I rolled over on my couch. Just a day more or so won't hurt right? Yeah, then I'll go back to him. My head snaps up as I hear a knock on my door, praying to god it isn't him. I peel myself from my couch, and open the door slightly to peek out.

Oh no...

•••••

Jimin's POV

I groaned as I herd the door to my dressing room open. My head turning from the darkness to the light. My eyes squinting from the harsh, and sudden light.

"We need you, hurry up Park." The man stood there arms crossed as he looked at me. The last thing I want to do is work right now.

"Okay, okay I'll deal with him. Just go get the set ready." Yoongi came into the room, and patted the mans back. Slightly pushing him out. Once the door shut, Yoongi turned to me with a straight face. Any hint of his dazzling smile was gone.

"Go away Yoongi." I mumbled, shoving my face back into the pillow.  I gripped the edges, and pulled it closer to my chest.

"You can't sit here and be like this when you have a job to do. Forget about him Jiminie." My head slowly tilted up. No emotions present on my face.

"How can I forget about him Yoongi? I'm in love with him and he's my caregiver. He is in my life and now he just disappears from it?" I began to ramble. "He won't pick up my calls or answer any of m-"

My words are cut by Yoongi grabbing my pillow and throwing it. His lips crashing into mine, roughly. His hands pressed against my cheeks as he lays me back. Slowly I pull away, shocked. His forehead pressed again mine with heavy breathe.

"Let me care for you..."

A/N: I have not updated in a long time and tbh I forgot most of my plot but I figured out how to finish out the story.

Hope you guys enjoy and thank you all for 7k reads!  :o I honestly never reached this Much. Much love for all of you  <3