.5

"Stay..." Jimin was now sitting on the couch, the stuffed animal sitting in his lap. His eyebrows knitted together, as his bottom lip stick out like a sore thumb. "Stay with me please.." Oh no. Not again. Why must this always happen with me around? I scratched my neck, my eyebrows knitted together. What do I do? Do I stay? Go?

"Jimin, I have to go..." I smiled sympathetically, pulling my lip in between my teeth. "I'm going to come back later. Okay?" I crossed my fingers, in hopes that he won't cry. My frail will fall and I end up staying.

"P-please don't go... Stay..with Minmin?" His big doe eyes peered up at me, and my wall crumbled. His child-like state took over my feelings and I quite ;literally dropped my knees to the ground and sat next to him by the couch.

"Okay, okay... I'll stay. But only for a little." I smiled gently as Jimin bounced up in happiness. "What are you doing?" Jimin's feet padded against the floor as he disappeared along the hallway into a dark room. Soon reappearing with a small pastel blue box. The contents inside bouncing with him as he comes. I smiled and patted the hard floor next to me but Jimin has other plans.

With a few steps and a plop, he was suddenly on my lap, dumping everything in his box out onto the floor, causing a commotion. I looked at the back of the head of the boy in front of me. The sudden placement of his body taking me by surprise, I also realized what a small frame he had. His blond hair and deep brown roots look like silk. This is okay, right? He is in little space... he can't possibly be responsible in this state of mind? Is that even appropriate to think about when hes in this space? Theres so many unknown areas to this, I needed to be careful.

For half an hour Jimin showed me the different colors he had and the types of coloring books. Sometimes he'd turn halfway to show me his progress or to place a sticker on my nose. Seeing him like this made me realize how much stress he could possibly be in. What in his life would cause him to become like this? Not that it was bad, but its not something you see everyday.

"Tae Tae??" I looked back at Jimin as he sat on the floor cleaning up his supplies. "Are you my caretaker?" I was taken back. I never intended for this thought to cross his or my mind. What do I say to that? I met the guy two days ago and now I'm sitting in his bachelor pad as he colors in my lap. This couldn;t get anymore complicated right?

"No Jimin. I'm not your caretaker I'm-" My sentence was interrupted when the door suddenly opened and the blonde male walked in with some bags.

"Jiminie I...." he trailed off to see as Jimin was sitting next to me, cross-legged with a toothy grin. "Hi... who are you?" Jimin springs up from his place, my hand in his tiny one as he dragged me to my feet and to the door.

"Yoongi, this is Taetae! He's my friend!" He grabbed onto Yoongi's hand and put me to his. I began to shake it and smiled awkardly. What is even happening right now?

Yoongi didn't do much but give me a look before directing his gaze to Jimin. His eyes softened and he smiled.

"Hi, Minmin! I brought some snacks and toys. Do you want to see?" Jimin jumped up and down, pulling him further into the home.

"Jimin, I'm going to head home okay?" Jimin looked at me and pouted with a slight nod. "Don't worry. He will take care of you, for now, I'll be back later okay?" Before his eyes could pull me in again I made my way out of the apartment, I really hope that guy didn't mind me springing Jimin on him. He obviously knows about this little space and didn't seemed phased.
I wanted to be back to my own home now though. This was exhausting adventure that I kind of regretted.  I made my way back home and not to my surprise Jungkook wasn't even there.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed. thank you very much for reading 

As always 

Lots of love ~X