2.7

It's seems like nothing can ever go right. My life truly was a mess no matter what I did. Just when I thought things could go right, they went south. Now I stood outside Jimin's apartment as rain poured down. And I had to walk in. I shoved my hands into my pockets as I pushed myself into the cold rain, as it soaked me. My phone began to ring, Jungkook's name was on the screen. Maybe this is a sign. I swiped my phone screen on the answer button, pulling my phone to me ear.

    "Hey Kookie," I smiled to myself, continuing to walk down the sidewalk towards my apartment.

"TaeTae, when will you be back? It's starting to rain really bad." I sniffed, as I pulled both of my arms closer to myself, finding myself to become cold.

"Kook, I'll be home soon. I'm coming now, don't worry. I'll be there." I smiled as he mumbled an 'okay' and a 'be safe' before he hung up. After about a 10 minutes walk, I showed up at my building, I starred up at the building and sighed. I need to talk to Jungkook now and as sad as it sounds I need to move into a new, cheaper place. Possibly looking for a better paying job as well. Jimin's words were the only thing that I thought of.

    I made my way through the building, shoving myself into my apartment. My nostrils filled with the smell of beef and other flavorful things. I shut the door behind me, tugging the soaked jacket and shoes off and made my way to the steaming kitchen. My not so pleased face immediately turned into a large smile as I saw Jungkook leaning over the steaming stove, mixing something in a pan.

    "Jungkook..." I leaned on the door frame, crossing my arms as I raised my eyebrow. A surprise look on his face as he turned towards me shocked. I laughed and made my way over to him, turning down the stove. " What're you making?" I asked while peering into the pot he was holding, gently taking a piece of meat out and throwing it into my mouth. I couldn't help but to also notice how cute he was looking. He wore a red hoodie, and black sweats with a white apron wrapped around him. His fringe covering parts of his eyes.

    "I was trying to marinate this beef.." He mumbled obviously shy. I gently grabbed the pan, setting back onto the stove. I mumbled a let me help you before I began directing him on what to do.

——————

    We both sighed in pleasure as we payed back in the couch. Both of us absolutely stuffed from the dinner we enjoyed. I glanced over at Jungkook and sad smile present on my lips. So many year with this man and it was literally over within minutes. I knew deep in my heart I still cared and most likely still loved. Junkook's head tuned towards me, as he laughed from the television, a toothy grin on his face.

    "Taehyung, why are you looking at me like that?" He smiled, his eyebrows pushed together. Yet, I couldn't come up with any words. I just simply starred at the beautiful man that sat next to me. My heart has been in such a rough place. I thought I knew what I had to do, but I simply was wrong. Now, I'm sitting here with him, enjoying food and entertainment as if he has never left my life.

    Why couldn't it have been Jimin here with me.