{8} SPIDER MAN

You knew for awhile that Peter was Spider Man

You knew for awhile that Peter was Spider Man. He wasn't the best liar and didn't cover his tracks well, so you easily figured out what he was hiding. Plus you saw a piece of his suit in his backpack when he wasn't looking. But out of all the things the secret could've been, you still couldn't believe that he was Spider Man.
You were over his apartment where he lived with his sweet Aunt May and he wanted to show you the different features that he had discovered on his suit. The different kinds of webbing, the new tech and everything.

"Hey Pete come here, I have an idea." You called out with a wink to him crawling on his ceiling. He crawled over and descended upside down on a web in front of you. "Yes, my love." He spoke trough the mask.
You smirked before you began to take off his mask but just enough to expose just his neck and lips. You placed your hands on the sides of his head and then placed our lips on his and Peter didn't hesitate to kiss back. Your lips moved perfectly in sync for the moment of the kiss. You pulled away blushing and giggling and removed your hands from his face.

"Where did you get that idea from, not that I'm complaining." Peter said

"Just saw it somewhere."