{37} DOCTOR STRANGE

POTENTIAL SPOILERS READ AT OWN RISK

You and Stephen were with the Guardians, Tony, and Peter on the planet Titian, Thanos's home planet

You and Stephen were with the Guardians, Tony, and Peter on the planet Titian, Thanos's home planet. Everyone was trying to figure out a plan to attack Thanos but nobody was really getting anywhere.

"Look, I've gone forward in time to see all the possible outcomes." Stephen said. "Did we win any?" Tony asked. "... not without paying a price." Stephen hesitantly said. "What was the cost?" You asked him. "Fatal costs." He said avoiding eye contact with you.

"All right with that being said, let's talk about a plan that won't get anyone killed." Peter Quill spoke up. You saw Stephen take a few steps away from the group. "Hey, Stephen." You called out to him.

"What did you really see?" You asked. "So much death and destruction. Even your own death at the hands of Thanos." He softly spoke. His face hardened and he shut his eyes, remembering every detail of the potential future.

"Hey, hey, look at me Stephen. I'm going anywhere. Now this means that I just got to be a tad more careful. We have all guys watching our back, I have you Stephen. It's going to take much more to get rid of me." You said cupping his face.

"That was a possible future. That doesn't mean that it's going to happen." You added. "But that also means that it could happen." He argued. "It won't." You reassured him. You leaned up and kissed his cheek and gave a soft smile.

"We're going to protect each other no matter what."

I'm seeing Infinity War tomorrow at 2. Getting out of school early so I can go have an emotional breakdown, just great. And I bought tickets for the next day so I'm going to be a even bigger emotional mess than I usually am. :))))