{49} LOKI

as requested from WriterGirlme

"Nat look, another one." Nikhad handed Natasha the small piece of paper that had been slipped underneath her door to her room. Nat read the note and a sly smirk formed on her lips. "It's the fourth one this week." Nikhad informed her best friend. "Let me keep this one and I'll do some digging." Nat offered. "Tempting, but no. I'm not letting you interrogate everyone just to find who the culprit of these love letters besides it's not that big of deal anyway." Nikhad denied. "Look, I know you have your eye on a certain someone. Nikhad you can trust me I'm your best friend, I won't be that extreme. I know you want to figure this out." Nat pushed. "I'll give you that, I do want to know who it is. Don't go to the extreme with this." Nikhad gave in.

"I have gathered you all here today to crack the case of the mysterious, but also cute, love letters to Nikhad." Nat announced to all the men in the Avengers. "Ha! It's probably Cap." Clint shoved Steve on the shoulder. "Sorry to disappoint, it's not me." Steve said. Then the guys all started to banter back and forth on who it could be. "Let me see." Thor said. Nat handed over the letter and he took a look over the note and smirked to Nat, "I know exactly who it is." "Really?" She said to him over the continued banter. "It's-" Thor was about to spill the beans but was cut off by Loki jumping up to cover his mouth. Loki ripped the note from his hand, "I'll take that, thank you", and quickly left the room. "It's him isn't it." Nat said. "It's his handwriting." Thor confirmed. "Well that's great new for Nikhad." Nat beamed. "Why is that?" Thor asked. "She feels the exact same way." Nat admitted. "It'll be a nice change for Loki. Now that he actually might have emotions after fathers death and Ragnarok." Thor said. Nat left to go to Nikhad with her confirmed information.

"What did you find out?" Nikhad asked Natasha as she invited her into her room. "Well...you're definitely going to be happy about the results." "It's him?" "It's him." Nat confirmed. "What do I do now Nat? I mean I have feelings for him and now I know that he has feeling for me, I don't know what to do Nat." "Ok first off, stop rambling." Nat said holding up her index finger then continued. "Why not do what he's doing?" "The love letters? I can barely write a sentence and you expect me to pour my heart out." Nikhad exasperated. "We have some work to do then."

Nikhad slipped the note underneath Loki's bedroom door and quickly ran down the hall and around the corner where the rest of the Avengers waited. "I swear you guys are like a bunch of children." Nikhad mumbled. "Says the one who doing all of this for the guy she likes." Clint said. "Why are you guy here again?" She asked. "They needed proof that Loki actually does have a heart and emotions." Thor said as a matter-of-fact. "Alrighty then." Nikhad replied.

Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when she heard the door open and she peeked around the corner. She saw him step out and with the opened letter in hand. His head turned to the right, looking for someone that could've left it, and she took this opportunity to walked down before taking a deep breath. "So I finally get to meet my secret writer." She said catching the attention of Loki getting him to turn to her. "I guess you do." He lightly laughed with that smile Nikhad was very fond of. There were rare occasions where he did but Nikhad was the main reason he did now. "Did you really mean what you said in the letter?" She asked him.

"Nikhad I meant every single word. I never thought that someone could love me as much as I love them." Loki said before coming closer and the gap between the lovers had disappeared.

"See I told you." A voice came from the hallway. The two had separated but Loki still had his arms wrapped around Nikhad's waist. "Really guys." Nikhad chuckled. Loki also let out a laugh as well when all the Avengers poked out from the corner. "Sorry you guys continue." Nat said pushing out everyone and leaving Nikhad and Loki alone.

Nikhad looked up to see Loki smiling like a child. "What?" He asked. "Nothing it's just nice to see you smile." "Well, now I have something to smile for." He said closing the gap once again.

thank you so much WriterGirlme for sending in you request I had a lot of fun writing it. I kinda based off Nikhad's and Natasha's relationship between me and my best friend. As always requests are open.