{39} CAPTAIN AMERICA

As per request for @WriterGirlme

Nick Furry had gathered all the Avengers inside the tower for a big announcement

Nick Furry had gathered all the Avengers inside the tower for a big announcement. "I have called you all here to discuss-" "Clint's retirement. Is that why he's standing next to you. It was good while it lasted, bud." Tony cut off Furry. Steve rolled his eyes and encouraged Furry to keep going. "As I was saying. We've been searching for a new member and Clint made it easier for us." Nick finished. "So who is he?" Tony asked.

"Actually she has been standing there the whole time." Nikhad said appearing out of nowhere standing beside Furry. Everyone slightly jumped at the sudden appearance of the new member. "Guys meet my little sister, Nikhad aka Dark Lady." Clint introduced her. "I already know all your names." She nervously said trying to keep her eyes off of Steve Rogers, apparently he was trying to do the same to her.

All her life she had studied everything about him and his abilities. She didn't do it in a weird way it's just that she was inspired by him. And of course, she was the smarter sibling. It led to her actually in experimenting in a replication of the serum but gave her the abilities of invisibility.

"Well, let me be the first to welcome you." Steve said getting up walking to her. He held out his and she nervously shook it. "It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Rogers." She greeted him. "Please, call me Steve." "Oh god Nikhad, you're already embarrassing yourself and we haven't even said anything about your big fast crush on him yet." Clint said from behind her. "Shut up Clint." She mumbled with her cheeks turning a bright red. "See you're even blushing." Clint teased. "Quit teasing her, Clint. Even though it is cute." Steve bent down slightly whispering the last sentence in her ear. Nikhads cheeks were beet red by now. "This is going to be the end of me", she thought to herself.

That was 2 years ago. Their first meeting was something that replayed in her mind as she laid on the floor outside of the HYRDA base. Tips from a secret HYDRA base were pouring in for the rebuilt SHIELD headquarters. The Avengers were sent out to take down that base. The events that led to where she is now flashed in her mind.

Getting on the quinjet, sitting next to Steve and sharing a smile. Nikhad and Steve had gotten so close with each other over the 2 year period, maybe even too close.

You had taken out some HYDRA agents outside the base with your invisibility and your assassin training. What Nikhad didn't see was when she flashed back from being invisible a sniper shot her down. The bullet when right through her shoulder. Steve had seen her fall to the floor and ran to her side. Steve threw his shield at the agent in the tower and it ricocheted back to his hand. "Nikhad is down. I'm with her right now, West side of the building." He said into the ear piece. "I'm on my way." Clint replied back.

Nikhad whimpered in pain as Steve tried to sit her up in his lap. "It alright Nikhad, I'm here. You're going to be ok." He calmly reassured her. "Thank you, Steve." Nikhad barely breathed out.

Clint arrived and pulled out a sterilizing spray. "Everyone is on the jet, this base is done." Clint informed the couple. They carefully got Nikhad into the jet and flew back to SHIELD. They rushed her into the medic room where the doctor stitched up her wound. She passed out a couple of times from the blood loss but was fine in the end.

Steve walked into the room Nikhad was in after the doctor left. "You gave me a scare back there." He sat next to her on the bed. "Wasn't my intention. It was my fault I didn't watch." Nikhad said. "I thought I almost lost you back there." He admitted quietly. "Can't get rid of me that easily." Nikhad whispered looking at his face. "Good." He said looking back to Nikhad.

Their faces were so close and there was this energy between them that pulled them together. Steve gently put a hand on her cheek and pulled her to him. His lips captured hers as Nikhad moved closer. She placed her hand around his neck as they still kissed. After the kiss, Steve slowly pulled away and told her something that almost made her heart stop.

"I love you Nikhad." Nikhad just started in his eyes, "I love you too Steve." He placed his forehead to hers and they smiled at eachother.

"I knew it." They both pulled apart from each other, Nikhad went invisible from the sudden voice. They both looked over to the door and saw everyone standing in the doorway.

"Finally they're together." Nat said excited. "I saw that coming." Tony called. "Yeah, I'm never letting this go by the way sis." Clint said before he dismissed everyone.

After they all left, Nikhad reappeared again with her cheeks pink. "We're never going to hear the end of it huh?" She questioned.

"Nope, but we'll suffer together."

(yeah this one was kinda long)
Thank you to @WriterGirlme for sending in a request. Yes I do requests so if you would want one send them in :)

By the way we hit 13k. Thank you so much y'all don't know how much I love and appreciate y'all.